Chapter 124: Hospital (5)

At 12 o’clock in the evening, the actors were led by the more prestigious Yi Hesong and came to the first floor of the hospital.

It was very necessary for actors to get to know each other briefly. If actors met pleasing or complementary abilities then they could form alliances for a short time. Even if they weren’t interested in cooperation, they might get some information when understanding other actors. In the movie 1552 Haunted House, the total number of actors revealed information about the last supper.

Xie Chi arrived a bit later. Ye Xiaoxiao saw him, spoke a few words to the tall man beside her and led him toward Xie Chi.

“He Xiao.” He Xiao took the initiative to introduce himself while looking at XIe Chi secretly. Seeing that this person was humble and polite, not overbearing, he secretly nodded. Xie Chi was very popular among the new generation of actors. It was unexpected that he was so humble.

After a brief understanding, Xie Chi and He Xiao talked happily.

“If you don’t mind, you are around the same age as Ye Xiaoxiao. You can follow us and call me Uncle He.” He Xiao spoke kindly. He always felt he had a duty to take care of the younger generation who were outstanding and had good personalities.

Xie Chi nodded with a smile.

Everyone gathered together. There were a total of 12 people. This was a very normal number.

Ye Xiaoxiao thought about Xie Chi’s short time coming in and privately introduced the others to Xie Chi in a low voice. “That is Yuan Ye. He is a bit arrogant but has a good character. He has many fans and should’ve just been promoted to the second tier…”

“Yi Hesong… I think you should know each other. I won’t talk about it.” Ye Xiaoxiao skipped this part out of fear of touching Xie Chi’s privacy.

She had stayed in the app for a long time, knew many actors and had good interpersonal relationships. She was relatively well-informed and she knew those items were what Yi Hesong gave.

Xie Chi nodded while listening quietly, a bit grateful for her knowledge. However, Ren Ze was surprised that there were so many powerful actors in this movie, including He Xiao and Ye Xiaoxiao who were easy to get along with.

“Then there is Uncle He.” Ye Xiaoxiao smiled and blinked. “He is a famous third-tier actor and specializes in ghost movies. I am also third-tier but I’m weaker than him. It is too embarrassing to say I am almighty…”

He Xiao disagreed. “If you were more diligent then you would be ahead of me.”

Ren Ze sighed silently. There were suddenly third-tier actors everywhere and he was a bit uncomfortable. He stepped from the top of the players in a horror movie to mixing with the bottom actors. Would he be a cannon fodder in the next movie? Ren Ze secretly sighed. This guy Xie Chi ran too fast. His speed was normal.

Ye Xiaoxiao didn’t know the others. She whispered, “In any case, you are better than me. My agent told me in advance that I don’t have to be afraid of those I don’t know.”

“Thank you,” Xie Chi said with a smile.

Xie Chi found that he happened to know all the relatively powerful actors.

He Xiao, Ye Xiaoxiao, Yuan Ye, Yi Hesong and Xie Yang were five. Add him and Ren Ze and it was seven. There were also four grey named cannon fodder and a newcomer trying his luck. Therefore, the cast list of Hospital was very luxurious. There was one first-tier actor, one second-tier, two third-tier and three newcomers.

Seven of them were doctors, He Xiao and Ye Xiaoxiao were enthusiastic passers-by and the remaining three, including Ren Ze, were patients who came to the hospital late at night due to physical problems.