Chapter 54: Horror Skewers (9)

[Hahaha he is too deep in the act this time. He didn't forget to play the script of affectionate love.]

[Sexy Xiao Chi's online education of the motherland's flowers.]

[I'm a bit curious about how he will 'deeply love a girl.' Hahaha, isn't he gay? He admitted it in the last movie.]

[Huh? Is that real or fake? It is interesting.]

[The female ghost's job of teaching director was robbed hahahaha.]

[A single dog feels a great deal of comfort from this story.]

[The ninth place newcomer died in the first level!!]

[In fact, as long as you can be cruel to yourself and brave, you can pass it. After all, people don't die immediately when the ghost hand sticks out of their stomachs. They have to just reach in and find the sixth finger. It depends on who has the fastest reaction and has the most ruthless and courageous heart.]

The three people heard Xie Chi say the word 'love' and all showed a dirty and teasing expression.

The boy who told the story suddenly remembered something. He bumped Xie Chi with his elbow and smiled sneakily. "Chi, didn't you secretly tell me before that you liked a girl for a long time and this person didn't like you?"

The other two boys were stunned and then became excited. "No wonder why the word 'love' came from your mouth. We don't understand love but you know it very well..."

One person thought of something and his eyes lit up as he laughed. "Chi, since this person doesn't like you and your love is deep-rooted, you should go to the old campus to participate in the female ghost's test. Perhaps you will pass it and then return with a beauty?"

"This idea is good!" The other two immediately agreed and provoked him.. "Didn't you talk about love? Then prove it to us."

They were probably convinced that Xie Chi was too afraid to go and taunted him with pride.

Xie Chi felt that rather than punishing unfaithful couples, the female ghost should teach these naughty children who talked blasphemy about love and didn't take human lives seriously.

Xie Chi's phone lit up again.

[Act two is released: Go to the abandoned theatre on the old campus to participate in the female ghost's test.]

Xie Chi thought 'sure enough' and put the phone back in his pocket. Just as time was about to cut away, footsteps were heard outside the dormitory. It should be the aunt in charge of the housekeeper.

Xie Chi's eyes changed slightly and his mouth twitched. These three weren't under the jurisdiction of the female ghost so he would reluctantly educate them. Xie Chi stood up lazily, rubbed his slender fingers over his Adam's apple and cleared his throat.

"What are you doing?" The three boys looked up blankly at him.

Xie Chi smiled slightly before making a frightened expression. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

"Where is it?" The three of them were so frightened they almost fell off their chairs. They twisted their necks frantically out of fear that a burnt face had appeared behind them.

Then there was a knock on the door from the fierce dormitory aunt. She severely scolded them, "Open the door! You're still not sleeping? Tomorrow I will inform the teacher and you will receive punishment!"

The three boys showed panic and Xie Chi raised his eyebrow with pride.

[Hahahaha, my god, how is he so cute?]