Chapter 6: Spirit in Red Clothes (5)

Xie Chi doubted the age of this little ghost. He pretended not to understand and picked up the eggs, handing it over with a laugh. "It's okay, it is cooked and you can eat it. My eggs are really delicious."

The little ghost stiffened and didn't reach out. Yan Jing in the back secretly whispered 'amazing' and smothered a laugh. The little ghost didn't talk anymore and led the two of them to the door of the pool room.

Yan Jing whispered by Xie Chi's side. "He has no head and can't see the ball. How can he play? Won't you win?"

Xie Chi was silent. He felt that things weren't that simple. Sure enough, the baby ghost laughed and said, "Brother, we are playing blind snooker. You should have a taste of how I play snooker."

The voice came from all directions, sharp and short. Xie Chi's eyes had adapted to the darkness and he could see a bit. After the baby ghost finished speaking, he was completely blind. The app was refreshed and this time, there was a thoughtful artificial voice.

[Blind Snooker Game Rules: There are three chances. The baby ghost will place the billiard ball anywhere on the billiards table. Actor Xie Chi is temporarily blind. By calculating the angle and strength, he must hit the billiard ball into the pocket requested by the baby ghost. Scoring two goals means victory. Note that you can only hit it against the table three times at most.]

"Fucking blind!" Yan Jing heard the rules of the game and immediately cursed. "What fucking playing? It is better to run away!"

At the sound of Yan Jing's rage, the baby ghost's pale white hand instantly formed long and thin nails. It seemed like he would kill them the moment they chose to give up the game.]

[It seems that this baby ghost has many grievances. He didn't intend to let them go at all and just played with them.]

[Death is so miserable, it is strange not to be full of grievances.]

[This is death. They are both newcomers and have no points to buy props or body protection from the app mall...]

[Blind snooker... I won't necessarily be able to play even with my eyes open.]

[Don't say it. I'm questioning if I can even hit the ball with the cue.]

[You can figure out the position of the ball and frame by touch then judge using perception.]

"Have you thought about it?" The baby ghost's voice was completely cold.

The atmosphere was tense.

"Brother Xie..." Yan Jing was sweating and ready to escape at any time.

However, Xie Chi had a playful smile on his face and sent Yan Jing a calming look.

"Brother," Xie Chi thought in his heart.

A few seconds later, Xie Xinglan gave a low laugh. "Come, I'll play with him."

Yan Jing's eyes widened. He couldn't believe that Xie Chi was agreeing.

The baby ghost was laughing happily, the sound eerie. He sat on the chair and seemed to be underestimating the opponent. He didn't believe that someone could hit the billiard ball when blind so his first ball was placed in the centre of the table. It was the easiest to hit.

The sudden blindness didn't give Xie Xinglan any psychological pressure. He casually picked up the cue and used touch to figure out the position of the ball and the pocket. After he determined it, he lowered his body and used skillful and light movements to hit the ball with no hesitation.

The target ball was hit as expected and moved on the table, rolling in a slow and heart-wrenching manner. Yan Jing's heart was in his throat.

After a touch, the target ball rolled more slowly like it could stop half-way at any time. Yan Jing couldn't see the direction of the target ball but the audience outside the horror movie breathlessly stared as they saw the ball approach the designated pocket bit by bit, finally rolling in with a plop.