Chapter 42.1: Zombie Lovers (25) End

[Isn't this dead??]

[The actor feels good. The audience wants to scold but I'm full of expectations. The result is like cutting vegetables.]

[Cool ahhhh.]

[Bigshot: hell star, fantasy ending. Zombie: fantasy start, hell ending. Conclusion: the big shot is awesome.]

On the screen outside the horror movie, the monstrous red light in the zombie's eyes faded and the scenes of the past emerged quickly.

It was a wild mountain. The boy heard the low cries of a beast and followed it. Finally, he pulled away some weeds and saw a little red fox with the front leg caught in a trap. The kind boy rescued the fox and released it. A few years later, the boy became a young man. His family was poor and he couldn't marry.

One day, an injured, beautiful young woman appeared at the entrance of the village. The kind villagers looked after her. The woman said she was trafficked to the mountains and escaped. She forgot the way back and if the village could accept her. Everyone agreed.

The woman seduced the young man called Yu Lang and he finally got married as he wished.

The loyal and honest young man married a wife who looked like a fairy and the villagers naturally paid more attention to their family.

They gradually found that the originally strong and healthy Yu Lang had a dull complexion and a weaker body.

Some people started to notice that something was wrong. They had just prepared to go down the mountain to ask a Taoist to look at him when they heard that his wife was pregnant and relaxed. It was just that Yu Lang exerted too much force with his wife.

Yu Lang learned that his wife was pregnant and jumped with joy. The fox was pale-faced but eventually chose to have the child. Her stomach grew bigger every day. At seven or eight months, the fox spirit woke up to find that her tail was exposed!

Yu Lang was snoring beside her and didn't find anything strange. The fox was relieved as she stared at the roof with empty eyes. She seemed to be thinking that it would pass after a month or two.

Once it came time for delivery, the village chief and villagers warmly invited someone to help deliver the baby. Several big men stayed outside to accompany Yu Lang while the women went inside the house. A heart-breaking cry of pain came from the house. The child was about to come out. Then suddenly, there were screams from the women in the house.

The blood-stained woman had become a fox and the born child was also a fox. The women fled the house while the men went down the mountain to find a Taoist.

In the house, Yu Lang learned the truth and wept holding the fox. For him, it didn't matter if she was a fox or a person. She was still his wife. Yu Lang wanted to explain to the villagers but the Taoist priest arrived to arrest the fox spirit at the encouragement of the villagers.

"Taoist priest, you can't let her harm us!"

All the kind villagers seemed to have changed their faces. They were very agitated and held farming tools to fight the weak fox spirit. Yu Lang went to protect his lover but he was beaten to death by the villagers who had fallen into madness.

Half of the fox spirit's head was smashed and she pretended to be dead as she lay on the bed. She just wanted to repay this person but she hurt her benefactor and lost her love forever.

The demon was dead and the villagers were just about to sigh with relief when they saw markings appear on Yu Lang's face.

The Taoist priest's expression abruptly changed. "Not good! He's going to become a zombie!"