Chapter 133: Hospital (14)

[???]

[Fuck it is terrible! It is part of the early death series!]

[I-I-I seem to understand. I thought very hard.]

[I use my head to bet that Xie Chi’s plot exploration is extraordinary.]

[Is this still a bet?]

[I… take back what I said before. Xie Yang is the trash. Saying he is little Xie Chi is praising him. How is he worthy? They are brothers but the difference is so big.]

[Sister! Join the ranks of the Xie fans. We are a family!]

[How can you be so infatuated all the time?]

[I really didn’t think that Yi Hesong’s IQ and thinking style would be so far behind this new star. If Xie Chi’s strength was higher then he could also go to a red movie which is filled with first-tier actors. Instead of being robbed, he stole other people’s drama. This is really awesome.]

[This movie is so difficult.]

[Wait for Son Chi to pass the level.]

Ren Ze was deeply concerned about Xie Chi’s situation.

Xie Chi looked down at his watch. Unknowingly, it was already 2:30 a.m. It was four hours to dawn at most. The shooting time was half over which wasn’t good news.

Ren Ze wondered, “Then what shall we do next?”

Xie Chi looked up. “Avoid any conflict.”

Ren Ze nodded. This is indeed the simplest and most effective method to avoid increasing the strength of their ghost selves. However, it was very passive. It was because it wasn’t up to them to decide if there was a conflict or not. If other actors or ghosts attacked then the initiative was on the other side, not with them. All they could do was try to avoid unnecessary conflicts or simply tolerate them. They just couldn’t do anything about the sharp conflicts.

Ren Ze thought about it before coming over and whispering, “Should we tell the other actors that conflicts will continue to produce ghosts? Then they won’t do anything to us for their own safety and at least the actors will be peaceful.”

Xie Chi shook his head and fiddled with his fingers. “It’s too late. It is useless.”

Ren Ze frowned. “Xie Chi, aren’t you being too pessimistic?”

Xie Chi stood up. His head was a bit dizzy for some reason but he didn’t care too much. He leaned on the chair and said, “It isn’t that I’m pessimistic. I’m just stating a fact.”

“I now know that the reason for our roles getting into an accident wasn’t just to kill the actors but to give birth to another us.”

“The setting is similar to throwing bricks to attract jade. It is a brick but the newly born us are jade. We are weak while our newly born selves are strong.”

“It gave us a crisis we can easily resolve but this slight danger will still give birth to another self. The moment this weak ghost died, its task had actually been completed. It is like a mother cockroach being trampled to death only for dozens or more small cockroaches to spring out of the cracked eggs.”

Ren Ze was startled by the metaphor and started sweating.

Xie Chi didn’t have any expression on his face. “I said it was too late because at this point in time, every actor must’ve encountered the danger brought to them by other actors or themselves in the car accident. Everyone has given birth to another stronger self.”

Xie Chi’s mind became heavier and a sense of sleepiness rose. He had to sit down again and he spoke faster. “The thing you have to understand isn’t us avoiding all conflict. It is their strength stagnating.”