Chapter 40.1: Zombie Lovers (23)

Xie Chi frowned deeply. According to Taoist Lian Xi's words, it was indeed impossible. However, giving up didn't conform to his character. Xie Chi resolutely said, "We will go out."

He didn't consume too much energy making this decision. If he was going to die anyway, he might as well take the initiative and step out. Xie Chi originally thought that the second ending was only a bit harder than the first ending because it was only worth 300 points, but this wasn't the case.

If the first ending was normal mode, the second ending probably skipped one difficulty and directly entered hell mode. The difficulty was unbalanced. Obviously, the second ending only existed as part of the plot, providing actors with the possibility of earning more points in a single game.

The danger was extremely high and there were a few rewards. The actor had to choose whether to enter or not after evaluating their own strength. It could be said that it was a complete gamble that was suitable for a desperate man like him. Of course, he put this together since the app's information was insufficient.

[If the bigshot had an agent, they would have reminded him that it is easy to die in the movie's second ending.]

[What is the use in saying all these things now?]

There was no regret on Xie Chi's face. "Let's go out."

Taoist Lian Xi's expression was horrified. "Are you crazy?" He didn't need to think about how dangerous it was outside currently.

Xie Chi glanced at him and sneered. "Is it useful to stay here? Do you want to wait for death?"

Taoist Lian Xi was dumbfounded. Xie Chi was right. There was only the road of death if they stayed.

"Look for the eight trigrams first then try it. If we can't borrow it then we will find someone." There were many townspeople in the horror movie. The borrower didn't have to be an actor and it didn't necessarily mean there was no hope.

Xie Chi spoke inwardly, "Brother, go out."

"Okay." Xie Xinglan took control of the body and moved the board in front of him without saying a word. He usually joked around but in critical moments, he always kept his words short and clear. He wouldn't question Xie Chi's decisions.

Xie Chi felt a peace of mind like never before.

Taoist Lian Xi wasn't a greedy man with a fear of death. He only looked shocked for a moment before he started to help.

Xie Xinglan and Taoist Lian Xi had just pushed away the biggest wooden board pressed against them. The moment they looked up, they saw that the boss zombie was in the ruins not far away, searching with its back to them. It seemed to sense something nearby and slowly turned around.

Xie Xinglan's heart jumped and he immediately pulled Taoist Lian Xi down, covering his mouth and nose. The boss zombie jumped twice and seemed to be distracted by numerous and chaotic characters nearby. It jumped away and went somewhere else.

Taoist Lian Xi sighed with relief and was about to go out to look for the eight trigrams disk. Xie Xinglan realized what he was doing and tense. He immediately covered this person's mouth and nose and crouched down.

In his narrow field of view, the boss zombie had actually gone and then come back. It glanced back and forth with red eyes and jumped away in a disappointed manner after not finding the target. This time, it was really gone. The fox was extremely cunning.

Taoist Lian Xi apologized. The older he got, the worse his vigilance became. Xie Xinglan ignored it. He held his breath for another 10 seconds. After confirming there was no danger, he turned sideways out of the hiding place. He moved very lightly without making any noise. Taoist Lian Xi also came out lightly.