Chapter 2: Spirit in Red Clothes (1)

In a remote suburb, low-built houses were on the sides while the building in front of them was tall and strange. There were four or five people standing in front of the building's revolving door who were communicating with each other. They should be actors participating along with Xie Chi.

Xie Chi wasn't anxious about going over. He turned on his phone to check and found that all the functions of his phone were invalid except for the Horror Movie Actor app. A detailed introduction to the rules had been sent over. Xie Chi quickly browsed it and noted a few points.

First, all the horror movies under the app were live horror movies and watched by the 'audience from beginning to end. During the watching process, the 'audience' would choose whether to follow an actor and become the actor's fan depending on their preferences or the performance of the actor.

In a horror movie, the actor's number of fans could be converted to points according to a certain ratio. Points were not only used to fulfill their wishes but also determine the title of the actor.

Xie Chi opened the personal information panel and glanced at it. Currently, he had a bleak white title: [Unknown 18th Tier]

Underneath the title was a small line of evaluation: You are new here and haven't left any impression on the audience, nor do you have any representative works. The title can be upgraded with an increase in points.

The title was directly related to the unlocking of higher quality horror movies. This was similar to the entertainment industry where actors below a certain level weren't qualified to participate in higher-end movie and television works. In the app, the higher the quality of the horror movie, the greater the difficulty and accordingly, the richer the rewards after completion.

Second, the app's horror movies wouldn't give the script. It was required for the actors to explore themselves to trigger the plot.

Although they were called actors, their job wasn't acting but to survive in a real horror environment. At the same time, they would explore and advance the plot, trying to restore the full horror movie. They could even check the app and communicate with other actors at any time during the filming process. They behaved more like anchors playing horror games to entertain the audience.

The main reason for calling them actors was that the app system was much the same as the entertainment industry.

Finally, the app distributed points according to the overall performance ranking of the actors at the end of the horror movie shoot.

At this time, the app sent a message. Xie Chi opened it. There were several notes on the horror movie 'Spirit in Red Clothes.'

1. The maximum length of this movie is seven days and the exploration can be completed in advance.

2. This movie is your permanent residence visa and the quality is rough. After shooting, the actor ranked first in the overall rankings will be rewarded with 100 points and the points of the other actors are gradually reduced.

Xie Chi's lips curved. His boyfriend was really expensive, worth 1w points. First place in a rough quality horror movie was only 100 points.

Xie Chi was looking down at his mobile phone when someone bumped into him. He looked up and saw a young man who was thin and almost out of shape.

The man's skin was as white as paper and his face had no blood. His dark circles were very heavy and he was a bit like a vampire, but he wasn't as handsome as a vampire. His facial features were unremarkable. Only one of his two eyes was particularly brilliant like the vital finishing touch was added.