Chapter 7: Spirit in Red Clothes (6)

Zhang Lan pressed the button to the seventh floor and watched the elevator doors close. He was a smoking addict so he started to look for a lighter and cigarettes in his pocket. After work, there would be no ghosts. Thinking of this, Zhang Lan relaxed.

"Huh, what happened to my cigarettes?" Zhang Lan only touched the lighter and looked around for his cigarettes. He looked down and found that the cigarette box in the pocket of his pants was lying on the ground.

"When did it fall? Why didn't I hear it?"

Zhang Lan picked it up and light a cigarette. He was preparing to take a comfortable breath when one or two drops of water dropped from the elevator roof without warning. It fell just right and hit the cigarette he just lit up. The smoke went out instantly and he couldn't smoke.

"What garbage elevator is leaking?!" Zhang Lan scolded as he looked up but he couldn't find where the water was leaking. There was no gap at the top of the elevator.

"Where is the water coming from?" Zhang Lan murmured to himself and lit another cigarette. This time, he was smart and went to the corner of the elevator. This way, even if the original place leaked again, it wouldn't get on his cigarette.

It was weird... the smoke was once again extinguished by the water leaking from the top of the elevator. An unknown hunch filled Zhang Lan's heart and he raised his head slowly to see a pale face! The woman hung from the top of the elevator, a steady stream of saliva dripping from her mouth.

Drip, drip, drip-

Outside the horror movie:

[First Blood]

[Your ceiling is leaking. Look up, it is saliva.]

[Congratulations to the spirit in red clothes. You can't be proud of one kill. Please make persistent efforts and achieve good results.]

[This man is stupid. That little brother told him not to take the elevator. It isn't wrong that he is dead.]

[Who wants to poke a ghost? After all, in his mind, he is off work and there is no longer any danger.]

[Then I would believe the blind man.]

[Don't forget, although there is the female ghost who can only kill in the elevator, there is the baby ghost outside the elevator. I think the baby ghost is more terrifying than the female ghost.]

[Cut to the little brother. The little brother's sleeping position is super cute and I want to watch him sleep.]

At the same time, the fifth floor.

Yan Jing gently pushed Xie Chi sleeping on the sofa. "Brother Xie, wake up. It's time to get off work."

Xie Chi frowned and refused to open his eyes. He hugged the pillow and continued sleeping, "The app hasn't rung so we can't leave work."

Yan Jing didn't give up. "It really is time to get off work! I can't see but a newcomer just came down from the seventh floor to specifically remind me!"

Yan Jing suddenly made an exclamation. "Brother Xie, you seem to be right. The app is so human friendly and it shouldn't be quiet after work. The end of the first day's shift should definitely update the plot. We should've received a message. What is going on..."

Xie Chi mused, "The clock has a problem."

He couldn't bear Yan Jing's continued nagging and sat up to look at the clock. It was really 5:03 a.m. Xie Chi stared for a few seconds before sneering. "The app can't deceive us. So either the clock is broken or... ghosts are deceiving people."