Chapter 46.2

Four days later at night, Xie Chi was facing the full-length mirror and adjusting his cuffs. He saw in the mirror that Yan Jing was trembling badly and stated, "Don't hold back your urine. You can go. I don't need you to watch me all the time. Besides, you can't see me."

Yan Jing's legs stopped shaking immediately. He moved them closer and declared angrily, "I'm not holding back my pee! I'm nervous!"

Xie Chi was about to go to Horror Skewers. How could Yan Jin not be nervous?

Xie Chi didn't care. "Why are you nervous?"

Yan Jing had dark circles under his eyes and finally realized what it meant the observer being more anxious than the person involved. Xie Chi glanced at his dark circles several times and joked, "You didn't stay up all night, right?"

"No!" Yan Jing was too ashamed to admit it.

Xie Chi told him seriously, "Go to sleep once I go to the show. Don't endure through it."

Yan Jing felt wronged. "Brother, it will be strange if I can sleep."

"That's the point." Xie Chi was helpless. Yan Jing was like a primary school student going on a trip.

Yan Jing giggled mischievously. "Don't you know what I'm capable of?"

Xie Chi straightened his hair in the mirror and spoke in his heart. "Brother, am I handsome? Is it suitable for men, women, the old and the young?"

"...Handsome." Xie Xinglan replied after a while.

Xie Chi knew this person was feeling sour and coaxed him with a laugh. "Don't I have to betray you to support you?"

"...Xiao Chi." Xie Xinglan gritted his teeth.

Xie Chi laughed happily. Yan Jing was stunned to the side. He had spent a long time with Xie Chi before discovering that Xie Chi inexplicably had a habit of laughing to himself. The phone on the table rang. Xie Chi picked it up and swiped his finger to unlock the screen.

[You will soon go to the shooting site of Horror Skewers.]

"I'm going." Xie Chi glanced at Yan Jing.

Yan Jing nodded like a chicken pecking rice. "Brother Xie must be first!"

The first place You Jing might have almost 2,000 points, which was a lot more than Brother Xie, but Yan Jing believed that Brother Xie would be first.

Xie Chi smiled and said nothing.

The sky spun and once Xie Chi opened his eyes again, he had appeared in a room with an extremely strange layout.

The room was square and around 40-50 square metres. There was a black, round wooden table in the centre. Two people were sitting at the table. Both of them had fresh faces and excellent looks.

The one sitting on the left was sitting on the chair, slightly leaning back while tapping his legs. His arms were crossed over his chest and his chin was slightly raised. He seemed a bit arrogant. His face was stinky like he just experienced something particularly unhappy.

The young man on the right was handsome, elegant and had soft features. He was smiling gently at Xie Chi. Xie Chi nodded slightly towards the man on the right and walked towards the round table.

The gentle looking young man held out his hand and smiled like the spring breeze. "I am You Jing."

You Jing? First in the New and Sharp Budding Talents list?"

Xie Chi politely shook hands with him. "Xie Chi."

You Jing secretly glanced at Xie Chi, a dark light flashing in his eyes. Before he came, his mother had repeatedly told him to pay special attention to two people.