Chapter 159: Tarot Game (9)

By crossing out Xie Qiuying, it could be regarded as the people tarot cards corresponding to the actors one by one…

Ren Ze’s heart jumped wildly.

[Oh my god!!!]

[I am looking from a god’s perspective. Why didn’t I see that Xie Qiuying had a problem???]

[Fuck, I suspect that Xie Chi is God Erlang who can open the eyes of Heaven.] (A Chinese god with a third truth-seeing eye in the middle of his forehead.)

[Is this real or fake??? Fuck, what about Liang Wen’s death???]

[Xie Qiuying did it?!]

[No, if this is true, Xie Chi is a bit faster than Jiang Shuo.]

[Wait, I’m a bit dizzy. Wu wu wu, it is still unclear.]

Ye Xiaoxiao looked around to make sure no one was around. She hesitated before expressing her doubts. “Why must it be Xie Qiuying?”

She organized her next words. “Among the actors, apart from Liang Wen who is sure to be the Fool, the actresses still alive are me, Liang Zhen, the woman in the couple and Xie Qiuying. There are a total of four actresses. The one in the couple is excluded because only their pair conformed to the characteristics of the Lovers card. However, why can’t Xie Qiuying be one of the female cards while Liang Zhen or I am the extra person? Why can’t either Liang Zhen or I have a problem?”

Ye Xiaoxiao felt that it was too hasty to match the tarot cards based on the actor’s personality alone.

“Of course, it isn’t me. Still, why can’t it be Liang Zhen?” Ye Xiaoxiao was full of doubts. Ren Ze already felt clear but became confused again once he heard Ye Xiaoxiao’s words.

Xie Chi answered, “It is because lightning recognizes the room, not people.”

Ye Xiaoxiao was shocked. Yes, this was a red movie. Regardless of quality, it was a horror movie. Or to put it more broadly, it was a movie. This movie wasn’t a true reflection of reality. Otherwise, there would be no time increases to artificially speed up the process. Instead, it would let them experience and explore around a bit. Yet obviously, the audience wouldn’t allow it. This would make them feel like it was a waste of time.

A movie was carefully arranged and condensed. The quality of a movie wasn’t directly related to difficulty but was related to manufacturing precision. The higher the quality of the movie, the less useless information there was. There was even precise one-to-one correspondence.

Life was full of meaningless information because people couldn’t decide if they should listen or not. In addition, human eyes kept seeing things. This was actually a process of subconscious input but this information was actually useless for humans.

Horror movies were different. In horror movies, every picture and every word that the NPCs said had special significance. Previously, the servant clearly stressed that ‘the room selected can’t be switched.’ It implied that ‘lightning recognizes the room, not people.’

Of course, it was possible that their information comparison was incorrect. The sentence emphasized by the servant wasn’t a clue to the trigger condition of the Tower’s punishment. It was actually for an event that hadn’t occurred yet. However, the probability of this was small.

Moreover, guessing itself was based on existing information and didn’t consider the meaning of guessing in the future. It was to seek advantages and avoid disadvantages in the future.

Ren Ze and Ye Xiaoxiao were silent.

Xie Chi stared at the Wheel of Fortune and spoke calmly after a moment. “The meaning of the tarot cards is to seek advantages and avoid disadvantages.”