Chapter 9: Spirit in Red Clothes (8)

Was it due to the Gu?

Xie Chi's eyes narrowed.

A qualified pet 1.0 wouldn't cause any trouble to the owner who raised it by getting sick. This was something that was written into his genetic sequence at birth so there was no possibility that there was a problem with his body.

Then it could only be the ghost in the horror movie. For a plot reason, he got a nosebleed.

Yan Jing stated, "It isn't a big deal. You're probably just hot. After all, this is a horror movie and you will naturally overdo it. It is easy to get sick.

[This type of flag will be broken at first glance. it is estimated that he is really sick and should go to the hospital for a check-up.]

[The little blind man has thick nerves. He can ignore any small abnormalities during filming.]

[Is it due to the poisonous creature? I think he has been staring at his index finger for a while.]

[Don't guess. Maybe it is just a nosebleed.]

Xie Chi thought for a few seconds before deciding to put this matter aside. It wasn't the point right now. He had to seize this time to check what happened 18 years ago. Xie Chi folded the paper with the female ghost drawn on it and stuffed it into his shirt pocket. He stood up and said, "I will ask passersby in this area about the situation of the company."

Xie Chi had used a computer to look up this company last night.

Although remote, it was indeed a listed company with a strong capital. The company had been booming in recent years and had developed at an astonishing speed. In addition to starting this company, the female boss had invested in many other industries and earned a lot of money.

The baby ghost said he had been dead for 18 years and this company was built 19 years ago. The company building shouldn't have been completed when the baby ghost died. There was no other information.

The two people left the company building. Someone happened to be running by in the morning and Xie Chi stopped them.

After a short negotiation, the old man in the t-shirt started the conversation. "You said that the young boss looks like a third? She came from a foreign country and no one here knows her. So... I remember that around 20 years ago, her and her husband suddenly ran here to buy land to construct a building. At that time, we said that she must have a brain failure if she wanted to run here to start a company. As a result, guess what?"

Xie Chi slightly frowned.

The female boss had been married to her husband 20 years ago but she was clearly in her early 30s. How could she get married at 11 or 12 years old?

The old man wanted to continue speaking but Xie Chi interjected, "Uncle, how old was she when she first came here 20 years ago?"

"She must've been around 20 years old! That's what I was going to say. The boss is... what is that word? reverse growth! I remember that when she first came, she was dark and fat. Then in a year, she became young and educated, more beautiful than many female stars on TV!"

Yan Jing finally realized something and gulped hard. "Uncle, based on your meaning, the female boss came here when she was 20 years old and stayed here for 20 years. She should be more than 40 years old..."

"It is possible that she is 50! That's why I told my wife that it is quite amazing the boss can still be pregnant when she is so old!"

50 years old...

Yan Jing was speechless at the truth.

The uncle scratched his head. "Where did I speak up to?"

Xie Chi thoughtfully reminded him, "You were talking about her company."