Chapter 13: Spirit in Red Clothes (12)

Yan Jing was waiting for Xie Chi. Xie Chi was soaked all over, his shirt wet and clinging to his body. His good figure was obvious with one glance.

"Brother Xie! Here!" In the dark night, Yan Jing waved his phone frantically beside a taxi.

Xie Chi ran over and got in the taxi. He took the paper towels handed over by Yan Jing and casually wiped himself. The crystal water rolled down his lips, making him look a bit sexy. The driver couldn't help glancing in the rearview mirror.

"How is it?" Yan Jing might've asked this question but his eyes were full of hidden joy. He just received the app prompt and Xie Chi had definitely made a major discovery.

Xie Chi asked the driver to head to the company and avoided answering Yan Jing's question. He asked directly, "I have the side plotline. Are you interested? If so, I'll share it with you."

Yan Jing was astonished. The side plotline was such a precious thing yet Xie Chi was casually sharing it with him?

"No, no, I'm not interested." Yan Jing shook his head again and again. "I understand the rules. The difficulty of the main plotline of a horror movie is based on the quality but the side plotline isn't necessarily the same. Any difficulty is possible. Although there is a high probability of profit bursting, I have to live. In addition, this is what you found. Why should I take a piece of it?"

Xie Chi thought for a moment and spoke in a deep voice. "Then we'll go back. I'll go down the elevator shaft to look for the body of the female ghost, ending the main plotline and sending you away from the horror movie."

"Master, turn around." Xie Chi changed his mind and told the driver to head down the street. He wanted to buy some tools to get to the bottom of the elevator shaft.

Yan Jing froze for a long time before lowering his voice, "Brother Xie, sending me away... are you going to stay alone to do the side plotline? No, this is too dangerous! You have no life-saving means!"

He was worried and hoped to persuade Xie Chi. "Brother Xie, you are so powerful that you shouldn't lose more than you gain. This is the first movie and you will have many opportunities in the future. Shouldn't you be cautious? Who knows what will happen with the branch plotline. We have no experience at all. Once the main plotline is over, go back with me. You will definitely be first-class in the future and it is no worse than the points from the branch plotline..."

Xie Chi smiled softly. "I can't wait, I can't wait for even a minute longer."

He wanted to run to his desire every minute. He would never forgive himself for choosing a stable and moderate way to survive him. He was destined to chase danger in order to gain his brother.

Yan Jing knew this person couldn't be persuaded and rubbed his head anxiously. "Fuck, then do the branch plotline. Brother Xie, it is fortunate that you are straight or I would've become as bent as a mosquito repellent incense..."

Xie Chi paused while wiping his hair and coughed twice before looking casually out the window.

Yan Jing was full of imagination at this reaction and laughed. "I won't dislike you if you're ugly. After all, I'm blind and I don't look at faces. I only talk about the three views."

The driver couldn't help looking at the handsome man in the rearview mirror and inwardly sighed. This was a real version of 'I don't know the beauty of my wife.'

[Hahaha, I really don't look at the face. It just happens that my boyfriend is handsome.]

[The little brother isn't handsome at all but he happens to meet my taste. I will be his fan.]