Chapter 104.2

On the sixth layer of the hot hell, Xie Xinglan met Ren Ze and Ren Ze watched him warily.

“Your cellmate is still alive?” Xie Xinglan was a bit surprised. “Why are you hiding here?”

Perhaps it was because Xie Xinglan had previously been friendly to Xie Chi that Ren Ze wasn’t too afraid of him. Ren Ze hesitated for a few seconds before curling his lips. “It is too hot here and I don’t have enough energy. I’m afraid that if I see my cellmate, I can’t help killing her to get energy. I don’t want to be like this so I hid myself. This way, I won’t rush over to kill her. There is a buffer period for me to calm down and regret it.”

“You are like the Virgin Mary.”

“It is what I want to do. Why do you want to manage it?” Ren Ze lay on the ground, paralyzed from the heat. “Are you looking for Xie Chi?”

It sounded ridiculous but it seemed this was the only possibility.

Xie Xinglan was silent. This was the default.

“He isn’t above?” Ren Ze was a bit worried. He hadn’t expected Xie Chi to be unluckier than him.

Xie Xinglan nodded.

“Still going down?”

“Yes.”

Ren Ze was stunned before smiling. “Then you are even more of a Virgin Mary than me.”

Xie Xinglan, “……”

Ren Ze got up. “Don’t kill my cellmate. She is a little girl and is like me. If she doesn’t kill me then I can’t act against her. You can kill me instead and I’ll go down with you to find Xie Chi. He is so strong and will definitely be okay, but it is the bottom floors after all. If he can’t climb up then he might be hungry.”

Xie Xinglan glanced at this person and his heart was a bit warmer. This was Xiao Chi’s friend.

Ren Ze’s two personalities didn’t seem to be separated. The app was still humane and didn’t let a teenage girl out to suffer. If Ren Ran was killed then Ren Ze would go crazy.

“How many people did you kill?” Ren Ze walked over and compared himself. He suddenly felt the huge gap between the rich and poor.

Xie Xinglan had a completely solid body and the outline was very three-dimensional. He might just be a soul but he was no different from humans. His facial features were cold but his face was ruddy and radiant. Energy overflowed from all over his body. Even the color of his clothes was a bit brighter, although it was covered in the blood of unknown people.

Ren Ze felt that the person standing opposite him was a superstar while he was under the overpass selling slippers, sweaty and weak. Bill Gates spread open his hands to show his innocence. Ren Ze walked up to Xie Xinglan and took a breath of the air around him like it was a drug. He felt like his entire body was sublimated and he was floating into the clouds.

“C-Cool!”

Xie Xinglan watched him like he was crazy.

“What is your relationship with Xie Chi?” Ren Ze was a bit nosy. He had watched all of Xie Chi’s movies and Xie Chi didn’t know this person.

“I like him.”

[What the fuck??]

[Fuck!!]

[The bigshot went down to find Xie Chi??]

[Wait, they’ve just met once! I made a clear investigation of Chi Chi’s relationships. He never knew this person previously!]

[I’m shocked!]