Chapter 21.1: Zombie Lovers (4)

Xie Chi couldn't hold back and laughed in Xie Xinglan's mind.

Xie Xinglan remembered how he cheated the other with much difficulty to be called 'Husband' and immediately remedied it. "Xiao Chi, let's catch another fowl. You can have as many as you want."

Xie Chi wasn't fooled. "No, just this pheasant. I was referring to this one."

The main thing that Daoist Xuan Cheng wanted was fowl blood. Now the fowl was dead and the blood would coagulate after a while. Lu Wen wanted to seize this time to pick up the pheasant and go back. He turned his head and found that Xie Chi beside him had a dark expression and sinister eyes, like Xie Chi wanted to kill him.

Then he smiled tenderly the next second. Lu Wen hadn't expected that a person's face could change so fast. He thought he had misread it and wasn't sure. "I caught the pheasant. Why does it seem like you aren't..."

Xie Xinglan interrupted, his voice icy. "I'm very happy."

Even the always dull Lu Wen heard a hint of gritted teeth. He couldn't help looking at Xie Chi again but he only saw Xie Chi smiling gently. "Brother Lu, you did a good job."

His smile was very restrained but the corners of his mouth couldn't help lifting up. It was as if he had encountered something particularly interesting that was inconvenient for others to know. He was just secretly having fun.

[This man's face changes so quickly.]

[It is a really seamless switch. I was shocked.]

He smiled and his eyebrows curved. His eyes were clear and he seemed to be able to see everything. He was a person with no secret intentions and was full of sincerity. His mood was very infectious. It held a strong appeal to Lu Wen. Lu Wen was rarely praised directly due to his face. He had never seen anyone smile at him without any prejudice. For a moment, he was a bit uncomfortable. He quietly went to the pheasant carcass on the grass.

Xie Chi and Yan Jing also walked toward the dead pheasant.

Lu Wen was originally walking in front. Then he hesitated and slowed down so he was walking with Xie Chi. "Is there anything you're particularly happy about?"

Xie Chi thought of his brother and his eyes were smiling. "No, Brother Lu. You really did a wonderful job."

The tone of the word 'really' was especially heavy, with a bit of teasing.

"I just killed a pheasant." Lu Wen looked away again. Xie Chi couldn't see that the half of the face without fish scales was slightly red.

Lu Wen mentioned the pheasant and turned to look at Xie Chi. "You..."

He saw Yan Jing beside Xie Chi and secretly changed his words. He seemed to inadvertently say, "If you... want, you can call me at any time. I will absolutely protect the two of you."

Yan Jing secretly stared. Lu Wen wanted to protect Brother Xie? Could Lu Wen even beat Brother Xie?

Of course, he also learned to be clever and didn't say anything. After all, Lu Wen was being kind.

[Wow, this force top is stating clearly that he will protect them. The weight of the words are very heavy.]

[Seeing how Lu Wen has suddenly taken the initiative, I think it is a bit cute. After all, he was a lonely hedgehog previously.]

[Lu Wen's five senses seem to be strong because of his lineage, right? He is hard to beat and his blood is thick. I remember in a higher quality movie, he fought zombies until dawn and the zombies spontaneously combusted in the daylight hahaha.]