Chapter 152: Tarot Game (2)

The movie was about to start and ghosts who had purchased tickets were seated. Some ghosts were still coming in with tickets and were shocked when they saw the crowded movie theater. Unless the cast was surprisingly strong and drove traffic by itself, the movie theater was generally not full because tickets were too expensive and there were few ghosts who could afford it.

Yet this time, the app even made an exception by selling half-price tickets. Even more shamefully, they saw ghosts selling disposable chairs in a corner of the movie theater. The actors were in place and the inside of the movie theater was noisy, even though it was a red movie.

“I heard the new movie emperor is in this movie!”

“Ah, this is what I came here for. 2,000 coins is too expensive.”

The vast majority of viewers rushed over for the gimmick of ‘new movie emperor’. The app had crazily emphasized this point when promoting the new movie Tarot Game. The movie theaters even had banners that read ‘The movie emperor has changed. Jiang Shuo’s first movie since becoming the movie emperor. The tarot series’ ‘Tarot Game’ welcomes you to watch this movie’.

“Jiang Shuo must have another identity. I don’t know which bigshot it is. Otherwise, it would be impossible for him to jump straight to being the movie emperor.”

“Jiang Shuo should die! I saved money to watch this movie just to see him die!”

“Can you wake up?” This ghost was scolded by the ghosts around him. “Shen Yi was calculated against by him. Take a look at all the old, weak, sick and disabled people. Who has the ability to drag Jiang Shuo down?”

This ghost was Shen Yi’s male fan. He blushed and his neck thickened when he heard these words. “Trash. One against six, does he have any shame? Does he deserve to be the movie emperor?”

The ghosts around him sneered. “Who would do 1V1? The process isn’t important. The main thing is that Jiang Shuo won.”

Their argument was soon overshadowed by other ghosts.

“So it is time to enter the era of Jiang Shuo? I have to get used to it.”

A ghost snorted. “It is said that decades ago, the demigod ruled the app for six and a half years. Tell me, do you think Jiang Shuo can last two years?”

“Who knows? Let’s watch first.”

“I don’t understand the grievances between bigshots. In any case, Jiang Shuo is handsome.”

“It turns out that being a fan of movies, not actors, is the fundamental way to prevent sadness.”

“It seems that Xie Chi is here too.”

“Xie Chi? The one who soared up to the second tier?” The ghost was shocked. “Is he so confident? Shouldn’t he stably film in orange movies? He actually dared to come to a red movie? He doesn’t have any red items, right?”

The difficulty of red movies might not be higher but the strength of the ghosts or monsters would definitely increase greatly with the improvement in movie quality. Therefore, if an actor’s strength wasn’t enough, the risk factor of higher quality movies would increase exponentially.

Red movies were known for their excellent production, changeable style and substantial content. They also tested the actor’s all-rounder ability. If an actor wanted to be a slacker, there was no need to go to red movies. Go to lower quality ones and it would be safer. It would also give more points then being at the bottom of the evaluation for a red movie.

If one wanted to get out of the heavy siege and win first place in the comprehensive evaluation, this required even higher personal strength. Therefore, most of those who came to red movies were either acquaintances working together or those with strong individual strength. It was really incredible for someone like Xie Chi to come to a red movie when he had an unstable foundation and not many connections in the app.