Chapter 163: Tarot Game (13)

[Xie Chi is in danger!!]

[Cool hahahaha.]

[Xie Chi has no time.]

Less than 10 minutes after You Jie died, the third night arrived. Everyone simply followed Jiang Shuo down to the first floor and stopped in front of the Wheel of Fortune. Jiang Shuo was full of thoughts and absent-mindedly turned the wheel.

The pointer slowly stopped. Everyone was stunned and then looked very happy. The pointer unexpectedly stopped on the side of Anubis. This meant that in the next few hours, the stars would dominate the sky and they were relatively safe. It was exciting news.

The actors dispersed and Gu Yu stood beside Jiang Shuo, waiting for his signal. Jiang Shuo leaned against the wall. He took out a black mechanical crossbow from his app backpack and tied it to his left hand little by little.

His movements were light and meticulous. He seemed to be full of love for this item. It was this item that aimed at the enemy, piercing through the foggy gravestone forest and directly piercing into Shen Yi’s heart from the back, badly injuring him.

Gu Yu recalled it and couldn’t help feeling a bit frightened. This was the top red item that was as famous as the Blood Demon Sword, the Void Crossbow. Since the crossbow was as fast as lightning and shapeless, it seemed to be shot directly from the boundless void. This was why it was called this name.

The Void Crossbow had two types of arrows. One was an ordinary arrow that was produced continuously and never ran out. The other was only produced once in a horror movie and could accumulate two soul chasing arrows at most.

An ordinary arrow was black while the soul chasing arrow was red. Previously, the one that hit Shen Yi was the soul chasing arrow. As long as the soul chasing arrow had the flesh or tissue of the person or ghost being chased smeared on it, e.g. blood or hair, it would work. The soul chasing arrow would follow the breath of the person or ghost until they were hit.

It was often one hit, one kill.

Jiang Shuo loaded an ordinary black arrow and sneered. “Come upstairs with me and kill the crows.”

Xie Chi sat on the thickly carpeted stairs. Ye Xiaoxiao and Ren Ze were leaning against the railing looking at him. They had already learnt well and wouldn’t interfere with Xie Chi’s thoughts. Xie Chi pulled out the tarot cards again and examined them one by one. The cards slipped from his fingers and scattered on the stairs. Then he threw the remaining cards on the stairs beside him.

Xie Chi murmured in his mind, “Brother, I always think I am missing something.”

“There is no rush. Think about it again,” Xie Xinglan comforted warmly.

Usually when Xie Chi concentrated on thinking, Xie Xinglan would fall into a deep sleep so as to not cause unnecessary interference with his logical reasoning. This instance was really compact and dangerous so there was no spare time for them to communicate.

He was just always there.

Xie Chi suddenly felt that his head no longer hurt so much. He was about to pick up the tarot cards to continue looking at them when he thought of something. He looked around and suddenly frowned. After that, he asked Ren Ze next to him. “Have you seen those servants?”

Ren Ze was stunned. Yes, he hadn’t seen those servants for a long time. He had been thinking about the plot and hadn’t paid attention to the servants. Now that Xie Chi mentioned it, he remembered that those people hadn’t been seen for a long time.

Xie Chi’s expression changed slightly. Suddenly, there was a bang from upstairs, followed by a crow’s eerie cry. Then there was a click as something outside the window hit the ground.