Chapter 104.1: Living Hell (6)

Xie Xinglan slid down the rope that was over 10 meters long. Ji Xingchen was concentrating on climbing up when he saw a man falling from the top and his heart jumped. He thought the man was coming to prevent him from entering the top layer and drew his sword to stab at the man.

It didn’t matter if this man was an actor or an NPC. If it was an actor then kill him. He would just fall to the next layer and it wasn’t a real death. If it was a NPC then there was no need to have a psychological burden.

Ji Xingchen thought so and the sword that stabbed out was fast and fierce. There was the sound of the air around the sword breaking. Xie Xinglan sneered. He moved to one side to avoid it. Then he grabbed Ji Xingchen’s wrist and squeezed it hard.

Ji Xingchen suffered a severe pain in his wrist and lost so much strength that he couldn’t hold the sword. The sword fell straight down and was stuck in the ground. He used a long weapon and close combat wasn’t his strong suit. He just hadn’t expected this man to react so quickly.

Even on the way down, Xie Xinglan directly lifted his leg and kicked Ji Xingchen. Then he slid smoothly along the rope to the bottom and gently landed. Ji Xingchen fell a bit before grabbing onto the rope again, avoiding the embarrassment of falling back to the ground. He hung in mid-air, his face white for a while.

His weapon fell back to the cold hell layer but if he didn’t climb back up, the entrance to the above layer would be blocked. Ji Xingchen hesitated over whether to pick up the weapon or climb up.

After all, this was an item. If someone picked it up after a layer change then there was a high probability of losing his weapon. He would still have a chance to go up to the first layer later. Ji Xingchen looked up regretfully but could only slide down the rope.

He stared at Xie Xinglan with a face full of resentment. He had to make a choice because of this man.

Ji Xingchen had killed his previous cellmate and the entrance to the below layer was still open. Xie Xinglan came to the hole and was about to continue jumping down. He felt Ji Xingchen’s resentful eyes but didn’t bother looking back. His sight fell on the long sword beside him and he smiled inexplicably.

Ji Xingchen had an uneasy feeling.

Xie Xinglan pulled up the sword.

“You dare!” Ji Xingchen thought about how this person was going to steal his weapon and rushed over furiously. The opening to the next layer was shrinking rapidly. It was originally the size of a double bed but now it was only the size of a manhole cover.

Xie Xinglan turned and gave a condescending look, eyes full of mockery. He leaped, jumping to the next layer with the sword and disappearing. The distance was too far. By the time Ji Xingchen flew over, the entrance of the hole was only as big as a bowl and it was difficult to reach in.

Ji Xingchen was red with anger. He looked up. Due to this delay, the hole to the upper layer was only as small as a manhole. By the time he climbed up the rope again, he would be facing the sky. Not only did he miss the best time to go to the next level, he also lost his weapon.

It was all because of Xie Xinglan. Ji Xingchen’s hands formed fists.

[My god, someone can actually deflate Ji Xingchen?]

[A godly bigshot. Fuck, so handsome and powerful.]

[It is just a matter of meeting his strong suit. He would lose if he really fought Ji Xingchen. After all, Ji Xingchen hasn’t used any items.]

[It isn’t like Xie Xinglan has no items.]

[Isn’t it too much to steal people’s weapons?]

[Are you sick? Isn’t it your Ji Xingchen who indiscriminately stabbed at people? If he really wanted to hurt Ji Xingchen, wouldn’t it be enough to cut the rope directly? Why jump down by himself? It was Ji Xingchen who panicked and acted first. His skill was inferior. Is it strange for his weapon to be snatched?]