Chapter 51: Horror Skewers (6)

The ghost hand was wet and blue. The five fingers moved and stretched while the arm rubbed against the fragile stomach, trying to squeeze out. Gastric juices leaked out first, mixed with food residue. Then something quickly expanded in You Jing's small stomach.

Gao Le!

You Jing saw there were centipede-like stitches on the outside of the thumb of the ghost hand!

Gao Le was in his stomach and was about to crawl out!

"Xiao Jing!" In a confined and narrow room, a woman screamed with a pale face.

The next second, on the big screen, You Jing tore open his clothes almost frantically and revealed a piece of jade hanging around his neck. The piece of jade had a transparent texture and a beautiful appearance, with gold inlaid in the middle. There was an ancient Kṣitigarbha Bodhisattva carved on the gold.

The moment the jade was exposed, there was a great light and the Buddha shone brightly. The ghost hand quickly retracted into You Jing's stomach and Gao Le's heart-piercing cry was heard from You Jing's stomach.

"Damn you!!" Gao Le's last scream was full of hatred and unwillingness. The room was quiet again. There were only You Jing's heavy gasps.

The ghost was suppressed by the jade and wouldn't come out for the time being. You Jing was still in shock and his face was pale. The extremely acidic gastric juice corroded the stomach and would soon cause an infection. You Jing knew his condition wasn't good. He could hold on for half a minute at most.

His mother's harsh face filled his mind and her almost humiliating teachings circulated in his ears. You Jing shook his head desperately and found a trace of calmness. He sat for two seconds and finally understood. He endured the severe pain and started to look for the sixth finger in his open stomach.

Previously, there was a twitching somewhere in his stomach but he only regarded it as an upset stomach. Now it was clearly a reminder. You Jing moved quickly as he followed his memory. Finally, he touched it. You Jing pulled out a finger that was around seven or eight centimetres long from the food residue. It was bloody, wet and blue.

At the same time, You Jing's phone on the table rang.

[Congratulations on surviving the story.]

You Jing painfully touched the jade around his neck. There was a long crack on the jade from top to bottom. It seemed that it would completely break if he used it one or two more times. However, he used this and he must be the first to clear the story. You Jing received some comfort. He sighed with relief and proudly raised his eyebrow.

You Jing disappeared from the room.

The woman sat down, sweat flowing down her back.

"You paid for it and took him with you? This item is pretty powerful. He shouldn't be able to get it for the time being." Shen Yi tapped his index finger on the table and asked casually.

The woman hadn't expected Shen Yi to talk to her. She was flattered and hurriedly replied with a smile, "Yes... yes, he is my son after all."

Shen Yi suddenly sneered. "He has so many items but failed to get first place."

The woman's smile froze.

Shen Yi looked up lazily. "Such a trash son is also quite rare."

The other actor was embarrassed.

The woman's hands in her sleeves clenched. She squeezed out a smile as she spoke unwillingly and cautiously, "He might not have adapted so he was a bit slow. This is only the first level. He will definitely catch up later..."