Chapter 117: Over Half

There was buzzing in Su Qing’s mind.

Shen Yi wasn’t prepared to give him time to digest. It seemed that Cheng Zhou’s appearance made him understand that the other person already knew something and that it was meaningless to cover it up. He simply opened the app on his mobile phone, clicked on the wish interface and took care of something.

Su Qing’s lips unknowingly opened. The moment he recovered from the great shock, he looked up and saw a semi-unfamiliar face.

“Xie… Xie Chi?” Su Qing’s pupils shrank.

This face was 30-40% similar to Xie Chi except that Xie Chi’s facial contours were softer. Xie Chi’s facial features were gentler and handsome while the person in front of him was sharper, handsome and more aggressive.

“I am Shen Yi.”

Su Qing almost fainted. Shen Yi even had a fake face. It meant he never knew Shen Yi.

“Just after entering the app, I bought a human skin mask on credit for negative points. After I got more points, I made a wish to conceal the truth.” Shen Yi explained.

All this was too hard to accept. Su Qing’s face was pale and his heartbeat and breathing were chaotic. He knew Shen Yi’s personality and Shen Yi disdained lying. Once he spoke, every sentence was the truth. Otherwise, he would just keep his mouth shut. So all this… was true.

“Don’t talk and just listen.”

“Xie Chi is my only son.” Shen Yi saw Su Qing’s unpleasant expression, realized how ambiguous these words were and added, “…However, there is no mother. It is non-human fertilization.”

Su Qing just wanted to open his mouth when Shen Yi interrupted. “Don’t ask.”

“Leave the app immediately after your last movie. This isn’t a place where you should stay.”

Shen Yi closed his eyes, a bit tired for the first time. In the app, the power of the Pet organization was everywhere. Even he was walking on thin ice, let alone Su Qing. The appearance of Cheng Zhou indicated that their relationship was known to the other person due to an inadvertent leak. Later, things will be more difficult and his actions had to be accelerated. It was only when Su Qing would be able to get out of the app and get to a place where Pet’s hand hadn’t reached that he could get rid of the nightmare and be safe.

“I will go to the next movie tomorrow.” Shen Yi made up his mind and his eyes became determined.

“So fast?!” Su Qing’s eyes trembled violently. His eyes were confused. His brain had stopped working due to too much information. He just followed instincts and expressed straightforward thoughts.

Shen Yi was like a model worker. The more the difficulty of the title went up, the longer the rest period of the app for the actors. However, Shen Yi maintained a high-intensity shooting frequency for as long as a year. It could be called a miracle in the industry and he didn’t seem to need to rest.

Su Qing had just returned and Shen Yi was leaving again…

“You can go back when it is okay.” Shen Yi said.

Su Qing was anxious. “I can stay with you!”

Shen Yi would enter the movie tomorrow. By the time he came back, Su Qing would’ve already entered the shooting for his last movie. Then Su Qing would leave the app after the shooting. It seemed they would have no chance to get together. This might be… the last time.

Su Qing felt pessimistic. He was willful but he listened to Shen Yi’s words. Shen Yi told him to leave and he would leave obediently. Still, why not let him stay longer…