Chapter 110: Living Hell (12)

Xie Chi couldn’t get a glimpse of the spider silk ladder but he had seen the poster. On the poster, the spider silk ladder hung down from Paradise like a sugar coated Chinese hawthorn, falling through all the hells. The spider silk ladder connected hell as a whole.

There were two more announcements.

[Only one person can enter Paradise per reincarnation.]

[Once the spider silk ladder appears, all the prisoners’ items are in an invalid state according to the rules of hell.]

Items were invalid? Ji Xingchen’s heart jumped sharply.

Xie Chi was taken aback. Then he found the clue and murmured, “Items are invalid once the spider silk ladder appears. In other words, the spider silk ladder will disappear under certain circumstances…”

“Aren’t you going to take the spider silk ladder?” Ji Xingchen wondered.

Xie Chi looked indifferent. The answer was obviously no.

“Why?”

Xie Chi looked at him. “You think it is limited to one person but is it really limited to one person?”

“What do you mean?” Ji Xingchen’s patience was completely worn out and he didn’t wait for Xie Chi to explain. “Then you are free to do what you like.”

He was afraid that someone would beat him in climbing up. He immediately left Xie Chi, climbed up the mountain wall by himself and came to the bottom of the spider silk ladder.

He held the spider silk. The spider silk was too thin. It was like hair and it wasn’t easy to grasp. Fortunately, it was relatively sticky. As long as he held it tightly, it wasn’t easy for him to fall off unless there was an external force.

Climbing up was a technical job. There was no point in borrowing power. He could only rely on the strength of his arms. Not only that, his legs had become a burden as they just dangled in the air. The process wasn’t too laborious but gravity and the stickiness of the spider silk made people move slowly.

The people of hell woke up from their surprise and rushed to the spider silk ladder.

As the number increased, the silk ladder started to shake slightly.

On the spider silk ladder, Ji Xingchen looked down and saw the large number of heads. Then he looked up and saw countless pairs of dangling feet. Suddenly, he had a bad feeling. The spider thread was so thin and there were so many people on it. Would it break because it was too heavy? Then he wouldn’t be able to go to Paradise.

The prisoner above him obviously thought this as well and cursed. “All those below me should fucking go down!”

“Why should we go down? Why don’t you go down?”

The words were the same from the top of the spider silk ladder. Once people discovered this, they continued to curse endlessly. They quarreled but more people kept going up.

Ji Xingchen endured it for a while but finally couldn’t bear the humiliation. He roared, “Don’t come up! You idiots, if the spider thread breaks then none of us can go up!”

“Is the ladder your house?”

“Who the hell are you? Why order me around? Why don’t you come down yourself?!”

Ji Xingchen was furious. He had the strength and rarely ever suffered from this type of anger. However, everyone on the spider silk ladder was equal. No matter how good you were, there was the restriction of the sticky spider speed. Everyone’s climbing speed was almost the same.