Chapter 82: 1552 Haunted House (14)

You Jing walked all the way and knocked on every room. The actors opened the door in an alert manner. They saw it was You Jing and fully opened the doors one after another due to Zhao Jinhua.

Three actors had died and ten remained. Excluding the three people in Xie Chi's group, the remaining seven gathered in the corridor in no time. Xia Yao instinctively glanced at the room in the corner. You Jing hadn't called Xie Chi and the others for this. Was he ready to do something to them?

"Please come with us," You Jing said.

The group followed suspiciously and came to the rails of the stairs.

"Yes, what is it?" An actress was full of fear and spoke with a flattering, cautious expression.

The four of them looked at Zhao Jinhua, You Jing and Xia Yao's group of three.

You Jing received Zhao Jinhua's permission and cleared his throat, smiling gently. "We have a breakthrough and would like to invite you to join us. As long as you join us, we will soon be able to leave the movie."

Everyone's eyes lit up but they felt there wasn't such a good thing in the world. For the next two or three minutes, You Jing clearly described their ghost communication and how the female ghost begged them to help find her teeth.

The previous actress beamed. She looked at the remaining three people and couldn't wait to ask, "That means we can leave the movie as long as we help her find her remaining six teeth?"

In just two days and one night, three people had died. The plot was still confusing and several people had no clues. They were highly nervous and a bit scared. They wanted to leave early.

You Jing smiled calmly. "Yes."

Zhao Jinhua stood beside him and backed him with invisible strength. The four people's hearts were moved. The moment three out of the four were about to agree, the only newcomer among them asked a question. "What should we do for you?"

There was no such thing as a free lunch in the world. The other three woke up from the dream and looked cautiously at the group of three opposite them.

You Jing stared at the newcomer called Ma Heng. "Since you have asked then I won't hide it. Everyone is sensible. Once you find the teeth and give it to us, we will communicate with the ghost. This is all you have to do. For this, we will provide you with appropriate protection."

The four people made a fuss, their expressions ugly.

If the main plotline was to help the female ghost collect her teeth then every time they turned in a tooth, they would definitely get a lot of plot exploration rewards. Now if they found the tooth and handed it over, didn't it mean they were required for nothing?

Zhao Jinhua and You Jing wanted to prostitute them for nothing.

"I don't think it is worse than buying and selling you." You Jing stopped smiling and raised an eyebrow, a bit of contempt in his eyes. "The three of you are grey named actors and aren't qualified for a pros outweigh the cons movie. It is because you haven't made any progress that you were punished by the app to come here. You shouldn't think about the overall ranking but whether you can leave here alive. The longer you stay here, the more dangerous it becomes. If you join us, the faster you find the teeth then the faster you can leave."

The three people were pale and they obviously remembered the tragic ending of the other three actors. They only thought about it for a few seconds before they were completely shaken. They slowly walked to join You Jing.

Ma Heng was still hesitating and You Jing stared at him condescendingly. "I don't think you have the right to choose."

Ma Heng's eyes showed resentment but he could only agree along with everyone here. All the people here were just shrimp in Zhao Jinhua's eyes. If he didn't agree then he was really looking for death. In order to save his life, he could only give up on the comprehensive ranking.