Chapter 50: Horror Skewers (5)

[Why did Gao Le kill his parents? They didn't commit any sins to die, right?]

[Why would a ghost care about good or evil when killing?]

[Gao Le must've resented his parents. This resentment was infinitely magnified after death.]

[Visiting corpses. This is the evil taste of ghosts.]

The bodies were covered with a quilt and flies were flying around the exposed faces, like bacon being placed outside in summer.

They stared, dead.

"Brother Chi, do you still want.... 500 yuan?" Gao Le's voice had changed completely. It was hoarse and hard, like old and leaky bellows. it made one's ears ache.

A sharp chill went down Xie Chi's spine. He abruptly turned back and met a pale face! Gao Le's face was dimly visible at the dark staircase. The corners of his mouth were curved up in a strange smile.

"Xiao Chi!"

Xie Xinglan was about to come out but Xie Chi refused. "Don't come out! Let me act!"

Xie Xinglan was dumbfounded.

The next second, Xie Chi was terrified. "Ahhhhhhhh!!! Ghost!!!"

Xie Xinglan, "......"

[This dedication hahahahahahahaha]

[He is too deep in the drama hahaha.]

[He still doesn't forget his character setting even at this time hahahaha. My laughter is spraying out.]

[Oh my god, he's so cute.]

The deafening scream in the house pierced the silent night.

The request for this scene was to look around and leave. Xie Chi finished screaming and ordered, "Brother, run away in fear!"

"......." The stairs were dark. Xie Xinglan leaned against the wall and stumbled downstairs. There were only two steps left until the first floor but a pair of feet appeared in his vision.

These feet were wearing white shoes.

Gao Le!

Xie Xinglan raised his eyes. Gao Le was blocking his way. Gao Le grinned hideously and grabbed him. Xie Xinglan quickly backed up the stairs.

"Brother, he doesn't want to kill us. He is just teasing us. I'm sure this isn't the last act. Otherwise, the script wouldn't give us the requirement to leave. We can just escape! Acting! Remember to pay attention to acting!"

Xie Xinglan raised his eyebrow. "...Xiao Chi, you are very capable? You are still talking about acting."

"That's not... ahhhhhhhhh!!" Xie Chi screamed for his brother again.

"......" Xie Xinglan turned around and climbed up the stairs again in a panic. He turned his head to the left and right of the corridor, his face bloodless. The left side was a blocked wall and the right side was the stinking room where people had died.

There was a flash of light and Gao Le appeared again to Xie Xinglan's left. Xie Xinglan resisted the urge to vomit and rushed into the room where the corpses were located. There was a glass window in the room but the location wasn't very good. It was just above the bed.

Xie Xinglan pretended to be panicked as he rushed over. However, his feet showed no hesitation at all. He jumped onto the dead bodies with one foot and kicked out with the other. The fragile glass shattered in all directions.

Xie Xinglan looked back at Gao Le, who was catching up with him. Then he held onto both sides of the window and observed the landing place. He let go and jumped down onto the grass. Xie Xinglan had no injuries at all. He quickly got up, patted the dust off his arms and rushed to the motor scooter parked on the side of the road.