Chapter 76: 1552 Haunted House (8)

Everyone's faces suddenly changed.

"Garbage app." One of the new and sharp budding talents had a bad temper and directly cursed.

Xie Chi was only surprised for a moment. Then his expression turned to normal. The app would always push the plot forward. Xia Yao sat down and instinctively looked at Xie Chi. Then she looked away with a guilty conscience and sat silently beside You Jing.

"Do we eat vegetarian food?" Lu Wen asked in a low voice as he sat beside Xie Chi.

Before Xie Chi could answer, Ren Ze muttered from the other side to enter the conversation. "Relying on chance? Look at who is unlucky?"

After all, there were nearly 20 dishes yesterday. It was estimated that there would be no less today. There were so many dishes and they had to eat three. The probability of these dishes having problems was greatly reduced.

Xie Chi lowered his head and played with his fingers. "It won't be that simple."

"What do you mean?" Ren Ze stared at him.

Xie Chi just smiled without saying anything. It wasn't until the fat chef put down all the dishes that Ren Ze understood Xie Chi's words.

There were only seven dishes in total and all of them were meat dishes. The servings were very large and they were all on oversized plates, like the chef was afraid they wouldn't have enough to eat. The faces of the group became ugly in an instant.

Xie Chi took the opportunity to glance at You Jing again. He saw that this person's chin was slightly raised. He watched the dishes, one eyebrow lightly raised and the corner of his mouth hooked up in a smile. There were no waves in his eyes.

Proud, clear, contemptuous and gloating. The emotions revealed by You Jing's micro-expressions were like this. You Jing seemed to know some information that was related to the dishes.

Xie Chi glanced at Xia Yao who was blank, frightened and pale. So Xia Yao hadn't deceived him or hid information from him. You Jing and Zhao Jinhua hadn't told her.

[This is too ridiculous. There is a 3/7 chance of eating the problematic dish. Ah, that menu is too disgusting.]

[The above person is wrong. That is when there is only one dish. Who knows how many dishes there are today.]

[Wtf this is too hard.]

[Ah this is too unfair. You Jing got so much information from an item. He knows how to reasonably circumvent it. What about other people?]

[I'm distressed for my Son Chi. It is so difficult. I am overly concerned about my Son Chi.]

[Son Chi is able to use all of them. He didn't even let go of You Jing's girlfriend.]

The fat chef started to introduce the dishes. "Yesterday, you ate Japanese food so I made wild and primitive Chinese food today. Today's dishes are mainly roasted and fried."

The fat chef walked up to Xie Chi and pointed to a fragrant chicken in front of him. "You must've seen this in martial arts novels. It is called beggar's chicken. I wrapped the chicken in lotus leaves and coated the lotus leaves with clay. Then I placed it in a fire and baked it."

Everyone looked at the chicken. The chicken was a bright maroon colour and it was oily.

The fat chef used scissors to cut the thread tied around the chicken. The chicken belly opened instantly and delicious juices flowed out from the gap. It flowed to the bottom of the dish like a soup dumpling. The filling in the chicken's belly was also exposed. It was yellow, black and red. It was rich in colour and fragrant, causing people's fingers to move.