Chapter 140: Hospital (21)

[??? My house collapsed???]

[Y… Yuan Ye? Fuck…]

[He is in the same group with the black ghost??]

[Oh my god! How can this be?? I don’t believe it!!]

[Wuuuu, my male god is dead!]

[I’m toppled over. Is this… still Yuan Ye?]

[No? Isn’t this too good at pretending? Fuck, why did Yuan Ye kill him?!]

[That ghost is ghost Yuan Ye right? My god, ghost Yuan Ye is smarter than ghost Xie Chi? He united with Yuan Ye so soon?]

[Impossible?? How can it be so easy for rival camps to cooperate? We have been watching. Yuan Ye didn’t find any special clues to prove that he and ghost Yuan Ye have no conflict in their core interests!]

[How could Yuan Ye kill Yi Hesong? He touched Yi Hesong’s head lightly and Yi Hesong was dead!]

[I… I’m a fan of Yuan Ye but I’ve never seen him like this… it is terrible.]

[There is an inexplicable feeling?]

[Fuck, haven’t you noticed that Yuan Ye’s killing tactics is very similar to one of the bigshots in the top 10 rankings…]

[!!! It is impossible! I don’t believe it! They are two different people!!]

[It must be a coincidence! I am still his fan!]

[But he has the ability to easily kill Yi Hesong…]

[I’m terrified. Surely not…]

Ghost Xie Chi had obtained less information than Xie Chi but he figured out the cause and effect in one step.

“It’s him.”

Xie Chi knew that time was tight. He hurried to the light switch in the lobby of the first floor and turned off all the lights on the first floor. The red moon was shining outside and the first floor was immediately plunged into a dim, red color. It was a type of red that made people breathless and easily fall into a state of madness and psychedelia.

Xie Chi instructed, “Come out and take off your hood.”

Ghost Xie Chi no longer possessed other objects and directly showed his original body. His body and face were exactly the same as Xie Chi’s. The two of them stood opposite each other and it was like looking in a mirror. However, ghost Xie Chi’s complexion was pale and his eyes were red like the blood moon. His clothes were black like the dense night, absorbing all light, solemn and lifeless.

They were clearly the same person but they had very different temperaments. Xie Chi thought of the painting he drew due to his talent before entering the instance. Now this scene seemed to be reproducing it but ghost Xie Chi had some ghost characteristics.

Xie Chi raised his hand and pointed to the mirror beside ghost Xie Chi. His guess was about to be confirmed…

Xie Chi looked cold. He had no doubts about the result. Ghost Xie Chi stared at Xie Chi and seemed to grasp something. He understood Xie Chi’s meaning, turned around and saw himself in the mirror. His eyes widened and his mind was full of clarity.

Xie Chi saw the final result. It was as he expected and he smiled with relief. In the mirror with the two ‘c’ letters engraved on the edge, a reflection appeared.

It was ghost Xie Chi who was clearly looking in the mirror but what appeared in the mirror was… the actor Xie Chi.

Ghost Xie Chi looked in the mirror and saw actor Xie Chi. It was just like when they weren’t looking in the mirror just now. The actor Xie Chi was standing opposite the ghost Xie Chi. Ghost Xie Chi tried to make an expression and in the mirror, actor Xie Chi made the same expression.

Ghost Xie Chi had a definite answer. He turned around, leaned back on the mirror, stared up at the two moons in the sky. Finally, he laughed and looked sideways at Xie Chi. “You won. I accept defeat and will follow your instructions.”