Chapter 53: Horror Skewers (8)

The boy spoke up to here and abruptly stopped. He slowly and leisurely drank from a cup of water.

"Then what? Why did everyone call her the female ghost? Why was the grand theater locked? Why did your school move campuses?" The boy beside him couldn't wait and spoke extremely quickly, like gunfire.

The narrator paused for a moment and Xie Chi remembered every detail in his heart.

The narrator sighed and continued, "Jiang Wei locked the door of the grand theater before setting it on fire. At that time, everyone was dancing on the dance floor and no one noticed. The location of the grand theatre was too far away from the rest of the school. By the time people found out and arrived, everyone in the grand theatre had burned to death. No one escaped."

"Fuck, the most handsome boy in the school and his new girlfriend also died?" The boys who heard the story felt a bit dreamy."

"That's not certain." The narrator gave him a meaningful look.

"Eh..." The boy spoke with a bitter face. "How can I dare find a girlfriend in the future? If I cheat then I will be burned to death. After all, I am a man and I'm likely to make the mistakes that men all over the world make."

Xie Chi, "......"

He secretly called out, "Brother?"

"Yes?" Xie Xinglan replied softly.

"I will say something. Once you separate from me and gain a body, if you cheat..." Xie Chi paused with a sense of sadness on his face. "No matter the reason, I will burn you to death. I even think it is a bit cheap to burn you to death."

"......" Xie Xinglan gritted his teeth. "This hypothesis isn't true."

Xie Chi smiled and the pretend sadness on his face was swept away. His expression was pure and gentle. "Thus, it is just a hypothesis."

The narrator continued. "That scene... you really can't imagine it. All the burnt corpses were completely unrecognizable. Hundreds of people died..."

A boy asked, "What about Jiang Wei's parents?"

The narrator replied, "Jiang Wei's parents lost all their money and left this sad place, moving away. The school survived the most difficult period and rebuilt the grand theatre."

"Isn't this good? Everything is back to normal. So why did our school move campuses later?"

The narrator's tone became mysterious and he spoke in an official storytelling manner. "Everyone thought this matter was over but it was just the beginning."

Jiang Wei burned everyone in the theatre. The original, magnificent grand theatre was burned to the ground and was just ruins. Once the corpses were claimed and dealt with, the school waited for public opinion to subside before rebuilding the grand theater. They hoped to let time bury the past.

The grand theatre was soon rebuilt and looked exactly the same as the original. Everything seemed to be on the right track until one night, a couple finished a night of self-study and wanted to find a place to kiss. They slipped into the empty grand theatre.

At the moment of love, they were reluctant to separate. Suddenly, a bell rang in the grand theatre. The sound of the bell echoed continuously. It was gloomy and remote, making their hearts tremble.

The girl instinctively looked at the gorgeous wall clock on the wall of the auditorium, which showed that it was 10:17 in the evening. She was wondering why it rang when it wasn't exactly the hour. Then she suddenly saw a burnt face appear behind the boy!

The timid girl screamed and fainted with fright on the spot. A sudden chill went down the boy's back. He slowly and stiffly turned his head but there was nothing behind him. The boy thought it was a false alarm and sword as he gasped heavily. He picked up his unconscious girlfriend to go outside when a wonderful and mysterious piano sound filled the grand theater.