Introduction & Chapter 1

KIM YOONGI
Age - 27

Profession - CEO of Kim Enterprises

Nature - Strict about rules and manners, very scary when angry, punishes mercilessly, loves his youngest brother the most

KIM TAEHYUNG
Age - 22

Profession - Currently studying in a fashion university, Final year student

Nature - Too much scared of his elder brother, Responsible, serious about his studies, never dares to disappoint Yoongi, loves his younger brother and always try to save him from yoongi and take the punishment instead

KIM JUNGKOOK
Age - 19

Profession - first year college student

Nature - Irresponsible, trouble maker, loves his hyungs, dont likes to study and always break rules

More characters will be added in the story

..................................................

Chapter 1

Author's POV:

"Jungkook don't you dare to do this, if hyung get to know abou--", Tae said but cut-off by Jungkook.

"Always hyung hyung hyung...what if hyung get to know about this... hyung will do this... do that", Jungkook said getting annoyed. "Why are you so scared of Yoongi hyung, huh? He is not some monster who will kill me if I break his small rule, he will probably scold me a little and moreover I will come back by 12", Jungkook said looking towards tae while sitting in his car and tae standing out.

Tae started to get tensed thinking about something. Tae in his mind, "Jungkook you are saying this because you have not faced that side of Yoongi hyung which I fear the most. I don't even want to remember that day. I don't want you to face his that side."

"Hyung, I am going", Jungkook said pulling Tae out of his thoughts. Taehyung harshly pulled Jungkook towards himself and slapped him.

"Kim jungkook, you are going back inside the mansion with me right now. You are not going anywhere after 9 p.m. as you know you are not allowed to", Tae said strenly.

"Why, why I am not allowed to go? All my friends are going to watch the movie, I also want to go. Whats wrong in that", Jungkook shouted. Before Taehyung could say anything, Jungkook again said, "All my friends enjoy their lives but I am always restricted, why? They always make fun of me saying that I can't do anything as per my own will. I ---", cut off by Tae.

"Shut up kook and go inside", Tae said and Jungkook went inside the mansion holding back his tears.

Tae saw the disappearing figure of Jungkook and slammed the car door loudly in frustation. He runs his hand through his hair and mumbles, "Its getting difficult to handle him."

Tae ordered the guards to park Jungkook's car in the mansion's garage. After that, Tae also went inside. He went straight to his room and laid on the bed for some time.

After an hour, a maid knocked on the Taehyung's door informing him that dinner is ready. He went downstairs but didn't find Jungkook there. So he went to his room to call him for dinner.