Chapter 59

Time skips, with Yoongi, around 6 pm

Yoongi completed his meeting and was now driving off towards the mansion. Hobi was in another car behind him and the guards were following them as usual. Hobi's words replayed in Yoongi's mind, "Go on dates, express yourself, pamper her....". So Yoongi decided to call Sohee and ask her for a dinner date.

So he dialled Sohee's number and called her. His phone was connected to the car's bluetooth. She picked up the call after some rings and they started talking.

On the phone

"Hey Yoon!", said Sohee. Yoongi smiled after listening to her voice and asked, "Baby, are you free tonight?" Sohee asked, "Why?" Yoongi said, "Lets go on a dinner date. Whats say?"

Sohee smiled and said, "Nice plan. Umm, let me think." Yoongi said, "Please say yes. Please please." Sohee chuckled and spoke, "Umm, okay. I don't have much work to do. I will be free in next 1 hour."

"Ohh amazing! So I will pick you up at 8", said Yoongi. "Hmm, sounds good", said Sohee.

Just then Sohee was about to say something but suddenly heard a loud gunshot and panicked.

She asked worridly, "Yoon, what happened? What was that sound?" Yoongi groaned and said, "Ahhh! I think someone is chasing us. They fired a bullet." "Are you fine?", asked Sohee worridly. "I am fine don't worry. Please go and check on Tae and Jungkook", said Yoongi.

Before Sohee could say anything, Yoongi cut the call.

Call ended

Then he tapped his watch and spoke, "Hobi what is happening?" He received a reply, "Someone is chasing us. Lets split." Yoongi replied back, "Okay"

Yoongi turned the steering wheel to his right and drove into the right lane. Hobi was behind him and he went to the left lane. They split in two different directions. After them, their guard's cars also split behind them. Half of the guards with Yoongi and half with Hobi. They all sped up their cars.

Yoongi tapped his watch again and spoke, "Jin hyung! Jin hyung.... someone is chasing us. Guide us the route. Fast." He recieved a reply from other side, "On it. Need a minute." Meanwhile, Yoongi put on a ear piece which was connected to his watch.

After a minute, he heard Jin saying, "I am giving instructions now. Yoongi turn to your left after 500 metres. Hobi, to your right after 200 metres." They took the turns according to Jin's instructions. Jin spoke again, "Yoongi after the signal, there is a small alley in the right side to the bar. Get in there. Your car can go easily. Hobi, keep going straight and after 2 kilometres, there is a opening to your left towards the highway. Get on the highway."

Yoongi passed through the signal and spotted the alley. He drifted his car with a loud sqeak and entered into the alley followed by the guards. The rivals were constantly firing the guns. The guards were firing back and Yoongi also pulled out his gun and cocked it ready to fire. He pulled out his head out of the window and stretched his arm towards the back and fired the gun towards the rivals.

He then heard Hobi's voice, "Hyung, I missed the highway opening." Then Jin spoke, "Fuck! Don't worry, keep going straight. Their is a cut 500 metres ahead. Take a u-turn from there but be careful, you will be driving in the opposite lane then." "Understood", said Hobi.

Just then Jin spoke again, "Yoongi-ah, take the next left turn. That way goes to the outer city road. Don't miss the turn."

Again a sqeak sound was heard and this time Hobi and Yoongi both took a turn as Jin directed. Hobi informed, "I took the turn, now on the opposite lane." Then Yoongi informed, "Outer city road is ahead of me. I am taking the road."