Chapter 69

After hearing to Eunwoo, Jungkook freezed at the spot and his eyes widened. Tae and Sohee got confused and looked at Jungkook. Yoongi frowned after listening to him. He looked at Jungkook who was looking shocked. Yoongi immediately shouted, "GUARDS STOP! Bring him back."

The guards brought Eunwoo back and made him stand in front of Yoongi. Yoongi asked, "What you just said?" Before Eunwoo could say anything, Jungkook said, "Eunwoo leave. I will tell them everything myself." Eunwoo looked at Jungkook and said, "No, I will not leave. I will tell everything to your hyungs today."

Jungkook said, "Eunwoo, I said I will tell them myself. Go!". Eunwoo shook his head and said, "No, I know you will not tell them anything and again bear the punishment. I won't go before telling them." Before Jungkook could say anything, Yoongi interuppted them and spoke, "I want to hear everything."

"I want to know why he took drugs two years ago", said Yoongi glaring Jungkook. Jungkook felt his brother's strong glare at him, he gulped hard and didn't said anything. Tae in his mind, "What the hell is happening? Jungkook, what you did?"

Sohee was about to say something, "Yoon---", but got cut-off by Yoongi. Yoongi spoke, "So tell me Mr. Best Friend, what is the truth? What you knows?"

Eunwoo looked at Yoongi and spoke, "What I said is true. He took drugs two years back too when we were in high school and-----". Eunwoo got cut-off by Jungkook again who said, "Eunwoo stop! Leave."

Yoongi said to Jungkook in his scary voice, "Interupt him once more and see what will I do. Just shut your mouth and stand quietly." Jungkook just looked at Yoongi and gulped hard. Yoongi said to Eunwoo, "Speak!"

Eunwoo started speaking again, "Its true that he took drugs two years ago but there was a reason. He.. he was dating back then and the person he dated left him saying that Jungkook was just a source of money and it was never serious from the other's side. Jungkook was heart-broken at that time and his mind was messed up. So, he took drugs for the first time to clear his head."

After listening to this, Yoongi frowned and asked, "So you are saying that he did drugs because someone he dated left him. Right?" Eunwoo nodded his head and spoke, "And some time back, that person came back in his life and after encountering the same person, he did drugs again but this time you get to know about that and punished him so harshly."

Yoongi frowned and said, "Even if he dated someone and got heart-broken, it doesn't mean that he will use drugs to move on. There are many other ways to move on in life but not drugs. He took drugs for some girl and lied to us that he did that for fun."

He looked at Jungkook who was looking down, tears falling from his eyes, "What you wanted to show Jungkook? Why you didn't told us about this earlier? Were you afraid that we will scold you that you did drugs for a fucking girl who don't deserve you at all?..... If you thought so, then you were right. You took drugs to move on? You could have told us and discussed with us but no.... you will use your small brain always. You are----".

Eunwoo cut-off Yoongi in between who spoke, "Stop scolding him." "Just shut up. I am talking to my brother not to you", said Yoongi.

Eunwoo spoke, "Listen to me first. This is not this much simple as it appears. He didn't dated any girl. He..... he dated.....". Eunwoo didn't know how to say this. Yoongi was waiting for him to say something ahead but Jungkook spoke. "I dated a boy...... I.... I am gay", said Jungkook looking at Yoongi with teary eyes.

Yoongi just stared at Jungkook. Jungkook spoke again while wiping his tears, "I didn't knew about my sexuality. I myself get to know about it when Junho came in my life two years ago. He made me realise who I am actually. I was never ready to accept myself in front of the world... in... in front of you both. Junho always gave me strength to accept myself. I was finally ready to tell you and Tae hyung about my sexuality on my sixth month dating anniversary but that day Junho told me that he was with me just for money. I was heart broken hyung and my mind was messed up... I couldn't think straight.... I was... I was not sure about myself... I started hating Junho... I wanted to get rid of all the memories and thoughts of him... I was again not able to gather much courage to accept myself.... I was broken......and then I took drugs to clear up my mind from all kind of thoughts... about Junho... about me being gay... about you both... about my insecurities...... Just few days back, Junho again came back and tried approaching me. All the memories and everything flooded into my mind again. I needed drugs again.... I couldn't control my thoughts and had drugs again."