Chapter 102

"Calm dow-----", said Yoongi but got cut-off by Eunwoo's yell, "What calm down, huh? How can I calm down? Jungkook is in this bad condition and you are telling me to calm down. How can you expect this from me? Will you be fine seeing Sohee noona in this condition? HUH, TELL ME.... Tell me.... will you be fine seeing the love of your life in such a condition?"

Eunwoo realised what he just said. He stopped speaking and his eyes widened. He slowly turned around and looked at Jungkook. Jungkook was looking shocked with tears flowing from his eyes.

Eunwoo spoke, "I... I am s-sorry Jungkook. I didn't mean to h-hurt you... please s-sorry. I am r-really sorry. D-don't cry"

Jungkook didn't said anything. He looked at Eunwoo and said, "Y-you too used me...... like Junho. Yoongi hyung, please ask him to leave and never come back." Before Yoongi could say anything, Eunwoo spoke, "No... no Jungkook... p-please let me stay here. I will take care of you and-----".

He was cut-off by Jungkook in between who spoke, "JUST LEAVE. I don't want to talk to anyone right now. My first love was not mine and now I am getting to know that my bestfriend was with me because of his own feelings.... so selfish." "No Jungkook... i-its not like that. I always loved you unconditionally. I will always remain as your friend only. My feelings are my problem... I will handle myself... you need not to worry.. please Jungkook.. try to understand."

"I can't be normal with you knowing that you loves me and you might be lying to me. I can't just trust you this easily. I am suffering after trusting Junho blindly and-----", said Jungkook but cut-off by Eunwoo who said, "Are you really comparing me with that motherfucker?"

There was a complete silence for few seconds in the room. Then Eunwoo spoke again, "Jungkook, I never told you about my feelings because I knew you just sees me as your friend. I never pressurized you and..... have you ever felt that I used you?" Jungkook didn't said anything.

Eunwoo then said, "Don't make me distanced from you please. I would have never told you about my feelings my entire life but... my tongue ditched me. I was ready to see you with someone else even if that hurts me to the core. But today seeing you in this condition, my worry and my love took over me and I yelled on hyung... I am sorry... I never wanted to hurt you. If you want I will leave and will never come back. I will never show my face to you but don't get me wrong... please. I always want good for you... believe me."

Eunwoo eyes were teary by now and he was trying his best to not cry. Jungkook was also sobbing. He was shocked and confused but more than that, he was afraid to trust someone again. He can't trust someone so easily. Yoongi and Sohee didn't knew what to do and they were exchanging glances with each other. Tae was worried for Jungkook. He was continously staring at him.

For some minutes, nobody spoke anything. Eunwoo asked, "Tell me Jungkook, what you want? You want me to leave? Or want me to stay?.... choice is yours... I just want your happiness." Eunwoo's heart was beating like crazy and he was afraid thinking what if Jungkook asks him to leave... what if he don't want him in his life.

After few seconds, Jungkook took a deep breathe and wiped his tears and spoke in a low voice, "P-please leave." Eunwoo smiled bitterly and few tears fell from him eyes which he was holding back from so long. He looked down... trying to control himself from bursting out in front of everyone. He was again and again wiping his tears. Then he turned towards the door and spoke while backfacing Jungkook with shivery voice, "S-sorry and... and good luck for your life ahead.... I.. I hope that you finds your true love... a-always be happy and I..I am just a c-call apart.. if you want any kind of help in life.... I will always be there for you as a friend. Goodbye."

After saying this, Eunwoo hurridly left the room and ran away. After he left, Jungkook burst out crying. Yoongi immediately went and hugged him carefully. Sohee also went closer to him and caressed his back softly. Tae also got up with difficulty and walked towards Jungkook and sat beside him and side-hugged him.