Chapter 12

Last chapter's ending
"Did something happened between you two?"

Continued...

Before Yoongi could answer, Hobi said,"No Jin hyung, there is nothing like that. I am just following my bosses' orders." Yoongi sighed and Jin understood that something happened. "Are you both serious? You guys are fighting like school students. Whatever happened clear it up now and make it up with each other", said Jin.

"Jin hyung, you tell this thing to Hobi. I tried talking to him but he is not ready. He says from now on he will just follow my orders as I am his boss", said Yoongi sulking a little.

"Jin hyung, tell Yoongi that I am just being professional as he wanted. He was the one who ordered me not to interfere in his matters with Jungkook and also not to follow him to his house. I am just doing what he wants", said Yoongi.

"Jin hyung, tell him that I didn't mean that. He knew that I was just angry at that time and he knows my anger. I never asked him to be professional with me. He is my best friend and always will be", said Yoongi

"Wahhh! Now you remember that I am your best friend", said Hobi. He again turned to Jin and said, "Hyung, ask him if this is the way to treat your best friend. I have always been his side. I always cooperate with him. I always think of him as my own brother. But I think I was the only dumb one here who thought of him like this. He didn't even think once before dismissing me and ignoring me yesterday."

Jin and Namjoon just sighed and looked at each other with a awkward look.

"Yahhhh! How can you say that? I also think of you as my own brother. I always listens to you. I even eat that tasteless healthy food which you always bought for me", said Yoongi in a little loud tone pointing his index finger towards Hobi.

Hobi took few steps towards Yoongi and shouted, "Wahhhh! You are really something. Here you are at fault and calling the food I always bought for you tasteless. You know what now in future just starve yourself and die, I will not bring food for you. I always thinks about you and you have the audacity to say this."

Yoongi again shouted, "You are saying as if I don't care about you. Do you forgot when last time you broke Jin hyung's favourite mirror and I took the blame on myself to save you. How can you forget that. I have to listen to his lecture for an hour." Jin's eyes widened listening to this.

"And what about when you accidently deleted Namjoon's first draft book when we were in high school. I saved you that time saying that there must be some technical problem in the system. Even I had to delete my own stuff to prove that", said Hoesok. This time Namjoon become shocked.

"Yahhh! You still remember that and as you said that was an accident. I didn't did it on purpose. And what are you proud of huh? Do you remember when----", Yoongi said but cut off by Jin.

"Yahhhh! You both, ITS ENOUGH. Kids are better than you both. Are you guys even for real? I can't believe you both are grown up men", Jin yelled loudly. They both shut their mouths and stood there crossing their arms and back facing each other.

"Say sorry to each other", said Jin. "Hyung, there is no fault of mine in this. I won't say sorry to him", said Hobi. "Same here. I didn't did any big mistake that he is behaving like this", scoffed Yoongi.

"Kim Yoongi, apologize to him fast", said Jin. "I won't hyung", replied Yoongi. "Are you saying sorry or not", said Jin. Suddenly, they heard a cracking sound and saw that Namjoon has broken the chair's armrest while sitting on it comfortably enjoying his snacks.

"Is this a time to enjoy snacks?", said Jin not believing his eyes. "Hyung they were bickering and I was enjoying. I thought to eat popcorn but I didn't have that, so I took these snacks. Its tasty, do you want some?", replied Namjoon.