Chapter 88

Yoongi nodded and Tae left. Yoongi & Sohee settled down at their place. After a few minutes, Jungkook also came. He greeted Sohee and sat down beside Yoongi and said, "Hyung, I am excited." Yoongi said, "I am so happy for Tae. Finally its happening." Jungkook nodded and smiled.

After few more minutes, the event starts. The host started the event by welcoming everyone. Then followed by a great performance by a well-known singer. After that the main event started, the fashion show. The music started and one by one the various models started walking down the runway presenting the amazing designs. The designs were so amazing that everyone was awestruck by seeing the beauty of clothes presented in front of them.

Jungkook gasped and said, "Wow, Tae hyung worked on this. So cool!" Yoongi agreed and said, "Yeah, right. Its so good." Some more designs were presented and in the end, all the models came out on the ramp again together and did a last walk and stood at their designated places presenting the outfits. Then, there came three persons, none other than Tae, Jimin and Yoona wearing the outfits and walked through the ramp and stood at the front of all the models.

Jungkook literally yelled seeing them at the front, "Hyung see! Tae hyung, Jimin hyung and Yoona noona. They are at the front looking like models. See hyung." Yoongi said, "Calm down Jungkook. I am looking everything." Sohee chuckled and said, "He is over-excited." Yoongi laughed and said, "Yeah, he is going insane."

At last, the two main designers appeared thanking everyone for attending the event. The fashion show ended with the speech of the designers mentioning the name of Seoul Fashion University and introducing Tae, Jimin and Yoona as the future of fashion.

All three of them were beyond happy and Yoongi & Sohee were obviously very proud of their younger brothers. Jungkook too was very happy for them and proud too.

After the event ended, Tae and Jimin came towards Yoongi, Sohee and Jungkook. Tae immediately hugged Yoongi and Jimin hugged Sohee. Jungkook also jumped on Tae and Yoongi hugging them both tightly. Yoongi caressed Tae's back and spoke, "You did so well Tae." Tae smiled brightly and said, "Thank you so much hyung." Yoongi smiled. Jungkook said clinging like a koala onto Tae, "Hyung it was amazingggg. The show was so good and at the end, I was so shocked to see you dressed up in outfits and walking like a model."

On the other side, Sohee also appreciated Jimin. Jimin started whining like a baby, "Noona, you have no idea, how much tired I am. How much hardwork I have done. Now I will just sleep peacefully for some days." Sohee chuckled and ruffled his hair and said, "Yes yes, you deserve to rest baby."

Just then Jungkook pulled Jimin towards himself and said, "It was amazing Jimin hyung. It was so good." Jimin smiled and thanked Jungkook. Yoongi also congratulated Jimin and Sohee congratulated Tae.

Just then Sohee asked, "Where is Yoona?" "She is with her parents", said Tae. Jungkook then said, "So lets go meet her parents." He started leaving from there. Tae's eyes widened and he pulled Jungkook back and said, "Yahhh, no need to meet her parents yet. Just stand here silently." Jungkook whined, "Whyy? She is your girlfriend and her family is here. So our family can meet her family."

Tae scoffed and asked, "Is this some marriage event, huh? There is no need to hurry." Jungkook looked at him teasingly and said, "Are you afraid hyung?" Tae gulped and said, "Yahhh! Why would I be afraid? You----".

Jungkook showed his tongue and teased Tae, "Hyung is afraid.... he is afraid.... ", and started running around Yoongi. Tae started chasing him. Yoongi yelled, "Yahhh! You both stop. My head is spinning." They didn't listened to Yoongi and continued circling around him. Yoongi sighed and grabbed Jungkook's collar with his right hand stopping him and Tae's collar with another hand.