Chapter 3

Time skips, 4 p.m.

Taehyung was sitting in the library of his university trying to complete his assignment. Then someone came and sit in front of him and put a bottle of milk on the table for Taehyung.

"Take a break Tae. Its good that you are working hard but atleast relax in between for some time."

Tae look up and grabbed the milk bottle and started drinking it. "Why are you staring at me like that Jimin?", Tae said while looking at his one and only best friend and soul-mate.

"Yah, by any chance are you a little mad? Do you need help? Do you need treatment?", Jimin asked making Tae roll his eyes. "What I have done now that you are asking me this?", Tae asked Jimin.

"Our professor asked us to prepare a good presentation but you are working on it as if your life depends upon it. Are you going to die after this? Huh? Tell me. Then who will be my friend in this lonely scary world. Please dont leave me Tae. Please, I ----", Jimin said while being dramatic and fake crying but cut-off by Tae in between.

"Are you done or something is still left? Complete you drama fast and leave. Let me do my work", Tae said shifting his concentration from Jimin to his laptop. "You know you are such a boring person. I wonder why I befriended you", Jimin said sighing. Tae nod his head in disbelief.

"Yah! Lets go somewhere today. Lets go to watch a movie. There is a new movie released today. I know you will love that movie. You can do your work later. Our entertainment is more important right now. Lets go we wil----", Jimin said to Tae getting excited but again got cut off by Tae.

"Yah! Stop it! Atleast breathe while speaking. How much can you speak huh? Are you a you-tube video playing on loop, huh?", Tae said and Jimin pouted.

"Don't pout, you look ugly", Tae said to Jimin playfully. "Yah!, I am such a charming person. Dont you dare to call me ugly", Jimin said in a litle loud voice.

"Fine fine, can you leave me alone now?", Tae asked. "Yeah yeah, just stay here for the rest of your life. I am going,  you meanie person", Jimin said getting annoyed. He stand up from the chair to leave but suddenly he grabbed Tae's files and all the designs papers and run away from him.

Tae was so shocked to react. He looked at Jimin who is now standing at the library's door swinging tae's files and papers in his hand. Tae went near him and said," Jimin-ah, what are you doing? Give my files and papers back to me."

"You want your papers and files back  huh?", Jimin said teasing tae and smirking. Tae just nodded.

"Then go along with me to watch the movie tonight", Jimin said to tae. "Jimin, I can't, you know about hyung right", Tae said plainly. "Why dont you ask your hyung?", said Jimin.

"No way, I am not going to ask him and I am not going with you anywhere", Tae said. Jimin become sad and returned all the files and papers to tae and turned around to leave but he hear Tae saying, "We can go to a cafe right now if you want", Tae asked Jimin.

Jimin turned around and come closer to tae and put his hand on tae's forehead and said,"You are not sick right?" Tae hit the files and papers on Jimin's arm. "Yahhhhh! It hurts, you moron", Jimin yelled making Tae laugh.

"Lets go", Tae said to Jimin and they both went to the cafe close to their university.

Tae and Jimin are now sitting in the cafe enjoying and talking about random stuff and bickering with each other. Then Tae's phone ringed. He took his phone and looked at the caller id, it was Jungkook. He picked up the call, "Yes Jungkook?.... Okay Kook you can go but come back on time okay, otherwise you know........yeah take care and enjoy."

Tae cutted the call and Jimin asked him sipping his shake, "Why are so strict with Jungkook? I know you are doing this to save him from Yoongi hyung but still, he will think that you dont let him do whatever he wants."

"I dont have another choice Jimin. I wonder how Kook will react when he will get to know the truth. He have not yet faced hyung and I hope he never will", sighed taehyung.

"Yahhh you look really ugly when you are sad", Jimin said playfully and they again started chit-chatting while bickering.

Time skips, 8 p.m., Kim Mansion

Yoongi just get back home. He tiredly enters in the living room and to his surprise the house was quiet today. Yoongi thought to check on his brothers. He first went to Jungkook's room but he was not there.

He then went to Tae's room. Tae's room was open and he was lying on his bed scrolling his phone. Yoongi knocked on the door and said, "Tae".

Tae looked at the door and found Yoongi there. He immediately sat on his bed and said, "Yes hyung, you need something?"

"No, actually I just wanted to ask about Jungkook. He is not in his room. Do you know where he is?", Yoongi asked Tae. Tae blurted out, "Hyung actually he went out with his friends. He called me to ask for permission. I allowed him to go. He will come back on time hyung and I am sure he will not create any trouble. I will just call him and ask him where he is. I will just ask him to come back. Give me a minute hyu----."

Tae was cutted off by Tae, "Tae relax! I am not saying anything to him or to you. Its fine if he will come back on time." Tae just looked down and nodded. Yoongi went towards Tae but maintained a little distance from Tae so that he doesn't get scared from him.

"Tae, are you still scared from me, huh?", asked Yoongi. Tae shook his head while looking down and said,"No hyung, I am not."

"Are you sure Tae?", asked Yoongi. Tae just nooded and said, "Tae, you can share anything with me. You need not to be scared from me okay." Tae nodded and smiled a little.

Yoongi sat on Tae's bed beside him and asked, "How are your studies going on Tae?" "Its good hyung. I am currently working on an assignment", Tae replied.

"Hmm, good. Dont overwork yourself and take care of your health. You know right, marks doesn't matter", said Yoongi. Yoongi was about to say something but cut-off by Tae, "Hyung thats why Jungkook doesn't study at all. He says Yoongi hyung is not strict about studies, I will get passing marks and that enough. No need to study hard."

Yoongi smiled looking at Tae blaberring. Its been a while when Tae talked to him like this. Yoongi become a little happy. He was in his thoughts when Tae called him. He came out of his thoughts and said,"Fine fine, I will not say anything about marks. Lets go downstairs for dinner."

Tae hummed and went downstairs with Yoongi. When they reached there, they saw Jungkook coming into the house.

"Jungkook!", Yoongi called Kook. Jungkook went towards them and Yoongi again asked,"Where did you went with your friends?" "I went to the arcade with my friends", Jungkook said in a low voice.

"Guards were with you, right?", asked Yoongi. "Yes hyung, all the time", Jungkook replied. Yoongi hummed and ask him to freshen up and come for dinner. Jungkook ran upstairs in his room to freshen up.

When they were having their dinner, Yoongi's phone ringed. Yoongi picked up the call and yelled loudly, "Whatt!!! I am coming."

Tae and Jungkook both flinched. "Complete your dinner you both and sleep. I have some work. I will come back late. Tae no need to wait for me, understood", Yoongi said hurridly picking up his blazer and ready to leave.

"Y-yeahh, understood hyung", Tae said nervously. Yoongi didn't replied and went out of the mansion with his guards talking on the phone.

Guys please like or comment. If you guys will not comment then how will I get to know that you guys are liking the story or not. Please like and comment. Please support me.