Chapter 57

With Tae and Yoona, in the car

"Umm, so how was the dinner? I mean you liked meeting my family, right?", asked Tae. Yoona hummed and held Tae's hand and interwined her fingers with his. She then spoke, "It was so heart warming. You know I am a single child of my parents. Our family is so small and today after meeting your brothers, I felt so good. They all are so sweet."

Tae smiled after listening to Yoona keeping his concentration on the road and spoke, "Thats good to hear." Yoona then spoke, "Umm, Tae, you told me that you are three siblings right? I mean you, Yoongi oppa and Jungkook right? Then how are your other hyungs related to you?"

Tae replied to her, "Ohh, actually Jin and Namjoon hyung are both siblings and they are my dad's friends' children. We know them since our birth. So basically they are also like my own hyungs and you know what Yoongi hyung respects Jin hyung so much."

Yoona hummed and said, "Like you respect your Yoongi hyung." Tae smiled and nodded. Then Tae said, "And about Hobi hyung, he is Yoongi hyung's best friend. He handles his most of the work like his right hand." Yoona mouthed an 'oh'.

Then she asked again, "Umm, if you don't mind, what is this security thing? Like when you fainted that day at Jimin's home, guards were there for you and now too, they are following us." Tae gupled a little and spoke, "Umm, t-they are just for my security."

Yoona frowned and asked again, "But why you need this security?" Tae sighed and spoke, "Actually you know, my hyung is one of the biggest businessmen's of Korea, so there are many rivals of him who can hurt us just for the sake of money or for his power. So thats why just to keep us safe, guards are here."

Yoona nodded and said, "Ohh, okay." Tae in his mind, "I am sorry Yoona. I can't tell you everything yet. I will tell you once the right time will come."

Soon they reached to Yoona's house and Tae spoke, "We are here." Yoona nodded and smiled. Tae cupped her face and pecked her lips and spoke, "Good night." Yoona smiled and said, "Good night. We will meet tomorrow now." Tae nodded and held Yoona's hand and spoke, "I don't want to let you go." Yoona chuckled and spoke, "But I need to go. We will meet tomorrow."

Tae sighed before letting off go Yoona's hands. Yoona opened the car door and stepped out of the car. She went towards Tae's side and knocked on the glass window. Tae rolled down the glass and looked at Yoona and was about to say something but before that, Yoona leaned in towards his face and pecked his lips again and ran inside the house.

Tae chuckled and mumbled, "Cute". Then he drove off from there towards the Kim mansion.

On the other hand, with Yoongi

After Yoongi drove off from the restaurant with Sohee and Jimin, he tried to talk to Sohee multiple times but she was ignoring him. Yoongi became a little frustated and spoke loudly, "Its enough now. I was joking at that time. Talk to me."

Sohee again ignored him and looked out of the window. Yoongi glanced at her once while driving and sighed. He tried holding Sohee's hand but she jerked him off pissing off Yoongi more. He clenched his jaw and spoke, "Sohee, I am really frustated right now. You are sulking for nothing. How can I make you talk to me, huh?"

Sohee looked at him and spoke, "Just shut you mouth. I am in no mood to talk to you." Yoongi sighed and spoke loudly, "Whyyyy?" Just then Sohee spoke, "Stop shouting. Jimin will wake up. He is sleeping at the back seat and if he wakes up, he will throw a tantrum like a baby. So stop shouting."

Yoongi just sighed and gripped the steering wheel tightly and mumbled, "They both will surely make me mad someday." Sohee heard him and chuckled lightly.