Chapter 38

On the other hand, with Yoongi

Yoongi was at the mansion working from home as he was told to take rest. He was in living room doing his work. Just then he saw Hoseok entering the living room with some files in his hands.

As soon as he reached a little closer to Yoongi, he saw a cushion being thrown at him. He dodged the cushion. Then he saw Yoongi standing with another cushion glaring at him. Before Hobi could say anything, Yoongi threw the cushion on his face. Hobi asked, "Yahhh! Whats wrong?"

"Whats wrong, huh? I will tell you whats wrong", said Yoongi and threw another cushion at Hobi. Hobi backed away a little and shouted, "Have you gone mad? What are you doing? You stupid person." "Yahh, don't call me that and you are a bitch", said Yoongi.

"Why? What I did?", said Hobi backing away. Yoongi stepped towards Hobi and said, "You told Jin hyung yesterday that I am sick. Do you have any idea how he punished me, that too when I was sick." Yoongi said this while glaring Hobi.

Hobi gulped and said, "You are thinking wrong. I didn't told him anything." "Really, huh?", asked Yoongi. Before Hobi could answer, Yoongi started running towards him. Hoseok also backed away and started running away from Yoongi. Yoongi started chasing Hobi. He shouted, "You are gone once I will catch you." "But I didn't told him", said Hobi. They were running around the living room. Yoongi chased Hobi for a long time but then he got tired and sat on couch. Hobi also laid beside him.

Yoongi grabbed Hobi's collar lightly and said, "Got you." Hobi jerked his hand away and said, "I didn't tell him. Stop it now." "Huh? Really? Then who told him?", asked Yoongi. "How would I know? Why don't you ask Jin hyung?", said Hobi.

Hobi spoke again and asked, "Leave that. Tell me how he punished you." Yoongi replied, "Fifty rounds of the backyard non-stop with weights." After listening to Yoongi, Hobi burst out laughing. He said, "Hahahahaha, I missed that sight. You must be looking very funny." "Yahhh! Its not funny. I was about to faint, you moron", said Yoongi. "Then who told you to not take care of yourself", said Hoseok.

"Why you came here? To make fun of me?", said Yoongi. "Ahhh! I totally forget. Your signatures are needed on some files", said Hoseok. Yoongi nodded and signed the files. Then Hobi left from there.

Time skips, with Jungkook at college

"Yes yes come on.... pass me the ball.. pass the ball", said Jungkook to another player in his team. The other boy didn't passed the ball and the competitor's team snatched the ball from them. Jungkook gave the other player a disappointed look.

Soon there was half time in the game. Jungkook's team was lagging behind the other team. They were resting for a little while and Jungkook went to the other boy and asked, "Yahh Seojun, why didn't you passed the ball to me. We could have been in the lead." Seojun scoffed and said, "Its just a practice match. Why are you so serious about this, huh?"

Jungkook spoke again, "What do you mean? We are preparing for upcoming trials and you are not serious. Don't you want to play in the competition, huh?" Seojun said, "Huh, why are you so worried about the trials? You are definitely going to be the team captain You need not to worry about your selection in the college team. Its already decided."

Jungkook frowned and spoke, "Why are you thinking like this? Nothing is decided yet. You can be the captain." Seojun didn't reply and left from there.

Then, the other half of the match starts. The same thing was happening again. Seojun was not passing him the ball. The other team got multiple changes to snatch the ball and shot multiple baskets. Jungkook's team was much behind in terms of the points. The match ended and Jungkook's team lost.