Chapter 55

Time skips, at Kim Mansion

After confronting Junho, Eunwoo went to Kim mansion to search for Jungkook. He reached Kim mansion and saw Jungkook's car already parked there. He in his mind, "Thank god, he is here." He went inside and directly went to Jungkook's room.

He knocked at the door but recieved no answer. He twisted the door knob but it was locked. He banged the door and spoke loudly, "Jungkook, open the door. I am Eunwoo. Open the door." He still didn't received any reply. He banged the door more loudly and shouted Jungkook's name again. But again no answer received from the other side. He panicked and spoke loudly while banging the door again and again, "Jungkook, please open the door. Please. You are not doing anything stupid right. Open the door. I am worried.... Jungkook... open the damn door... Jung----."

Eunwoo stopped when the door opened. Jungkook opened the door and went towards his bed and laid down there without saying anything. Eunwoo entered the room and closed the door behind him and locked it.

He saw Jungkook's condition. His hair all messy. His eyes again red. He was lost in his thoughts and was looking very pale and weak. Tears were flowing from his eyes. Eunwoo went closer to him and patted his shoulder and spoke, "A-are you fine? You did drugs again?"

Jungkook chuckled bitterly and said, "And guess what? Drugs too have no effect now. My mind is still full of his thoughts." There was a complete silence for some time. Then Eunwoo spoke, "Don't think like this. What he said to you in the cafe? I am sure that jerk----."

He was cut-off when suddenly Jungkook grabbed his collar harshly and spoke, "He is not a jerk. I am a jerk. When he needed me the most, I was not there for him. And why I didn't trusted our love for each other. I was so stupid. I should not have left his side."

"What are you saying? What he told you? Tell me", asked Eunwoo getting all worried. Jungkook left his collar and looked away but didn't spoke anything. There was complete silence in the room. Then Eunwoo spoke, "Please share with me. You will feel good."

After few more minutes of silence, Jungkook spoke, "You know, Junho told me that he left me back then because he was diagonsed with stomach cancer." Eunwoo furrowed his brows and asked, "What?"

Jungkook spoke again, "Yes. He didn't wanted me to cry for him if something had happened to him. So he made himself bad in my eyes, so that I could move on." There was a complete silence in the room again. Nobody spoke anything.

After some time, Jungkook broke the silence and spoke while crying and sobbing, "Eunwoo... he... he loved me this much... and .... and what I did. I... I always blamed him... I hated him for no reason... I don't deserve someone like him... I don't deserve him...."

Jungkook cried more and Eunwoo's eyes also got teary seeing Jungkook crying this badly. He slowly lifted his hand and patted his back lightly and spoke in a low voice, "Jungkook, if you want you can again date him. Don't blame yourself. You didn't know the truth that time."

Jungkook wiped his tears and shook his head and spoke while looking at Eunwoo, "No, I will not date him again. Infact, I will not date anyone in my life again. I am not good for anyone. I am so much disgusted by myself right now."

"Jungkook, don't speak nonsense. If you don't want to date Junho again, then don't. But you can definitely find someone better in life", said Eunwoo trying to comfort Jungkook. Jungkook said, "I will try to forget him now. Its better if I will stay away from him. I might hurt him again if I stay close to him. I can't let this happen again. I will stay away from him from now on. If he can go away from me for my happiness, then I can also do it for him. He will stay happy without me and I will never forgive myself for blaming him."