Chapter 53

Time skips, around 9 am

Jungkook went downstairs after getting ready for college. He already unblocked Junho's number and messaged him to meet at the cafe next to his college after 3 pm.

Jungkook went towards the dining area and saw his Yoongi hyung sitting on the dining table. He took a deep breathe and went and sat down on the table. He was sitting silently. Then Yoongi spoke, "Good morning Kook." Jungkook gulped and said, "M-morning hyung."

Yoongi glanced at him and asked, "Why are you wearing this bucket hat?" Jungkook said, "It looks cool hyung." Yoongi shook his head in disbelief and said, "You are impossible. It looks good though." Jungkook smiled and spoke, "I know hyung."

Soon they started eating. Jungkook asked trying to act normal, "Is Tae hyung not home again?" Yoongi looked at him and asked, "Not again?" Jungkook nodded and said, "Hmm, Tae hyung rarely comes home since he resumed his work after coming back from hospital." Yoongi said, "Oh really? I didn't know that."

Jungkook said, "Because you were also very busy hyung. You both are practically living at your work places since then." Yoongi sighed and said, "Sorry Kook, we both were busy." Jungkook said, "I am not complaining hyung. I know work is important and its fine. I was also busy too with my basketball."

Yoongi smiled and said, "Aww, my baby Kook. Talking like adults, huh." Jungkook said, "I am mature now." Yoongi just smiled and Jungkook mumbled, "I can handle myself and my problems alone."

Just then, Yoongi asked, "Ah, I forgot to ask you. I got to know from the guards that your friend came to the mansion yesterday at midnight and you called him. Why you called him at midnight?" Jungkook gulped and thought in his mind, "What should I say now? Think Jungkook think. Use your useless brain for once. Come on. What should I say? What should I say?"

Just then, he heard a voice, "Good morning." It was Tae. Jungkook looked towards his direction and mumbled, "Perfect timing. My saviour, love you hyung." Yoongi stood up from his chair and went towards Tae and asked, "Were you in the Company all night?" Tae sat on the chair lazily and just nodded.

Yoongi said, "They are making you work this much. I will fix them. How dare they----". He got cut-off by Tae who said, "Hyung, its fine. I am learning alot and don't you make your employees work to the core." Yoongi was about to say something but Jungkook said, "You look tired hyung. Take some rest."

"Yes, he is right. Rest for some time and argue later", said Yoongi. Tae said, "I have to go to Company again after 2 hours. I have a meeting. After that, it will be a little light. I am going to take some rest." Tae stood up to leave but Yoongi stopped him and said, "Eat something first." Tae said, "I will eat later. I really need some sleep." Tae went to his room.

Yoongi sighed and sit on the chair and continued eating. Jungkook finished his breakfast fastly and stood up to leave. He was stopped by Yoongi, "I asked you something. You didn't replied me yet." Jungkook stopped and said nervously, "T-that hyung.... a-actually hyung.... a-actually we...."

Yoongi asked a little sternly, "What we Jungkook?" Jungkook gulped listening to his stern voice. He in his mind, "I am doomed now. What should I say? I needed drugs and Eunwoo brought me that. He will kill Eunwoo before killing me. I am in trouble. God please help me.... please..."

Jungkook flinched and came out of his thoughts when he heard a loud bang on the table. Yoongi banged his fist on the table loudly and asked, "I am asking something. Answer me!"

Jungkook spoke, "H-hyung, we-----." Yoongi spoke loudly, "What we? Tell me already." Jungkook got scared and blurted out, "We were playing games till midnight and he lost three times in a row against me and we placed a bet that the winner will give a dare to the loser. So I dared him to come to the mansion in the midnight. Thats why he came. Then we spent the full night playing games together. Sorry hyung, I will not play games full night again."