Chapter 60

Yoongi mumbled, "D-drugs?"

Just then Jungkook noticed someone in his room. He turned around and found Yoongi there. His eyes widened. Yoongi looked at him and saw him holding a cigarette. Jungkook immediately hid the cigarette behind his back. He was scared. Anger was visible on Yoongi's face. Yoongi went near him and asked him in a deep scary voice, "What is this Jungkook? You started smoking?"

Jungkook gulped and spoke while stuttering, "H-hyung, I....". Yoongi harshly held his arm and bring his hand ahead from behind his back and took the cigaratte from his hand and asked, "When did you started smoking?"

Jungkook didn't said anything. Yoongi clenched his jaw in anger and grabbed Jungkook's left ear harshly and dragged him to his room from the balcony by pulling his ear. Jungkook was stumbling when Yoongi was pulling him and was hissing in pain. He felt like as if Yoongi will rip off his ear from his head. It was so painful. Yoongi made him stand near the study table and asked while pulling and twisting his ear more and pointing at the powder lying on the table, "What is this?"

Jungkook hissed in pain and said, "H-hyung, this.... I-i am r-really s-sorry, p-please, m-my ear...." Yoongi left his ear harshly and slapped him tightly on his left cheek and said while gritting his teeth, "I asked what is this? I want to hear truth only. Tell me."

Jungkook stumbled to his right side because of the slap. He opened his mouth to speak but was very scared right now and words didn't came out of his mouth. Yoongi waited for his answer but got mad when Jungkook didn't answer. He harshly grabbed him from his collar and brought him to the centre of the room and kicked him with full force on his left leg. Jungkook fell down on the floor with a loud thud and yelped in pain. He hold his leg and closed his eyes tightly and groaned in pain.

Yoongi crouched down to his level and grabbed his nape harshly and asked, "Will you speak now or not?" Jungkook nodded and Yoongi left his nape harshly. There were tears in Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook opened his mouth to speak and said, "T-that is..... t-that... is...d-drugs." Yoongi ran his hand in his hair in frustation and yelled loudly, "This is what you were doing behind my back when I was busy in my work. I thought you are not creating troubles nowadays but this was what you were doing, huh? This is what I had taught you."

Jungkook flinched hardly because of the sudden shout and said in a low voice, "S-sorry hyung." Yoongi kicked him again and Jungkook yelped in pain. Some tears fell down from his eyes. Yoongi spoke in a scary voice, "I know how to fix brats like you? I have been a little lenient with you from past some days, right. I am so disappointed right now. I shouldn't have been lenient with you."

Jungkook gupled hardly and saw Yoongi unbuckling his belt. He in his mind, "Should I tell hyung, why I did this? No... how will he react?... Will he accept me?... what if he makes me away from Junho.....No no I can't tell him... I will bear this beating... yeah, I will bear and will not tell anything to anyone..... I can do this...."

Jungkook came out of his thoughts when a hard stroke landed on his upper body. He groaned in pain, "Ahhh-hhhh, s-sorry hyung, p-please." Yoongi spoke loudly while kept hitting him hardly, "Don't you ever think of the consequences before doing anything like this, huh?" Jungkook closed his eyes tightly for bearing the pain and spoke in a broken voice while breathing heavily, "S-s-sorry... I am s-sorry."

Yoongi shouted on top of his lungs this time, "SHUT UP! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR SORRY." He continued hitting Jungkook. Just then Sohee came there running after hearing Yoongi's shout. As soon as she entered the room, her eyes widened after seeing Jungkook lying on the floor in pain and Yoongi beating him with his belt mercilessly.

Sohee immediately went towards Yoongi and held his hand and took away the belt from him and yelled, "What are you doing? Stop it." Yoongi jerked his hand away from her hold and shouted loudly, "Ask him. What he was doing behind my back?" Sohee tried cupping his face but he swatted her hands away and spoke, "Don't stop me today. I will not forgive him this time."