Chapter 14

After they heard the loud sound, Yoongi and Hobi immediately got up from their chair. Hobi tapped on his watch and yelled, "Send some guards inside immediately and others cover the building from outside and get ready."

"Hyung whats going-----", Jungkook sopke but cut off by a loud firing voice. Its was another gun shot. Tae flinched badly and immediately covered his ears with his hands. Hobi dragged Tae and push him under the table. "Jungkook, go under the table and stay there until we get you out. Take care of Tae", Hobi spoke hurridly.

"But hyung-----", Jungkook said but cut-off by Yoongi this time. "Go now! Do what we say", yelled Yoongi loudly. Jungkook looked towards Yoongi who is holding a gun in his hand and looking very fierce. He was too shocked to react. Yoongi pushed Jungkook under the table. Before going under the table, Jungkook's eyes fell on Hobi, he was also holding guns in both of his hands.

As soon as he went under the table, he saw Tae trembling there. He was closing his eyes very tightly and covering his ears with his hands. He was breathing a little heavily. Jungkook tried to hug Tae but he jerked him away immediatly. Tae backed away from Jungkook and curled up in the corner shutting his eyes very tightly and covering his ears. Jungkook was so confused and didn't have any idea what to do.

He heard multiple gun shots, multiple footsteps and soon fighting noises started coming. He heard Hobi ordering the guards in between the loud firing noises, "Cover this table. Tae and Jungkook are under it. Nothing should happen to them."

He was so confused, shocked and scared. He didn't knew what was happening and how to calm Tae down. The sounds of gun shots were continously coming. He heard Yoongi panting heavily and then ordering, "Hello! Namjoon, Jin hyung COME IN! COME IN!! We are under attack. Its emergency! Send the backup. We need backup."

Jungkook was worried and was having mixed emotions. Then, his eyes fell on Tae. He was in the same position but now he was breathing more heavily. It seems as if he will pass out soon. He went towards Tae. As soon as he moved from his place, the chair resting beside him backed away with a huge jerk. It was Yoongi who had hit the chair and fell onto the floor. He was panting heavily and then he stretched his arm forward holding a gun in it and he shot three bullets one after the another. He then pulled out a dagger from his left boot and threw it on someone. Then he pulled out another dagger from his right boot and again threw it on someone. He then get up from the floor and started firing again.

Then suddenly, the table under which Tae and Jungkook were hiding flew away. Tae started trembling more. Jungkook widened his eyes after seeing the state of restaurant in front of him. The restaurant was completely destroyed and there were many dead bodies lying on the floor full of blood. Then he saw Yoongi, he was stabbing a dagger in someone's chest like a maniac. On the other side, Hobi was also fighting with some men. Then he shot two men with his gun who were coming towards them. Then suddenly Yoongi kicked one man in his face who fell down and twisted the neck of other man who died on the spot. All the guards were also fighting with many other men. The guards were all armed too, holding rifles and guns.

Then around ten more men came inside the restraunt holding guns, ready to attack them. All of them were shot dead in blink of an eye but Jungkook couldn't figure it out who shot them. Then Yoongi smirked and tapped on his watch and said, "Well done Namjoon-ah!" He then continued fighting.

Soon the voice of gunshots and firing slowed down a bit. Then he saw Jin coming towards them running. He was also holding a gun in his hand. Jungkook was too stunned. Jin came to them and bent at their level. He tucked the gun in his trouser at the back. He scooted towards Tae.

"Tae, tae its fine. Let's go from here. Get up Tae", said Jin but Tae was still sitting in the same position and he jerked Jin away. Jin gripped Tae in a tight hold and made him stand and said hurridly, "Jungkook, follow me fast. Just stick to me. Come behind me. Fast."