Chapter 63

Time skips, in the hospital

Soon, Jungkook reached the hospital with the guards. One of the guards opened the back door of the car and Jungkook stepped out. Then the guard spoke, "Sir, this way. Yoongi sir is waiting inside." Jungkook just nodded his head and followed the guards.

He soon reached to the doctors cabin. He saw Yoongi standing outside of the cabin talking on the phone. Jungkook stood at a little distance from him. His head low. His hands at the front, one palm resting over the back of another head. Yoongi noticed him and continued talking on the phone. Soon he finished his phone call and went a little closer to Jungkook.

He glared at him and asked, "Hope you have not done anything wrong today." Jungkook gulped and stuttered, "Y-yes hyung. I-i w-was in the c-college premises the whole time and a-attended all the lectures." Yoongi hummed and gestured one guard to come near him. The guard came and stood in front of him and said, "Yes sir!" Yoongi asked to the guard sternly, "Is he saying right?" The guard said, "Yes sir, Jungkook sir were in college for the whole time. He didn't went out of the college and we get him here as soon as his college finished." Yoongi said, "Okay, good."

Jungkook's eyes filled with tears but he controlled himself from crying. Yoongi then said, "Okay, Jungkook lets go inside." Jungkook nodded and went inside with Yoongi. They sat in front of the doctor and Yoongi spoke, "Doctor, we want to do his full body check-up." The doctor said, "Yes, I am already informed about this. Please come with me. I need some blood samples." "Go Jungkook", said Yoongi.

Jungkook didn't said anything and just went with the doctor. Firstly, doctor checked all his vitals and then collected some blood samples. He then handed over the blood samples to a nurse and said, "Get all the tests done and ask them to provide the report at the earliest." The nurse nodded and went away.

Then the doctor said, "Please lie down here. We will now check your heart rate and then your lungs." Jungkook laid down on the bed and was a little scared seeing all the machines around him. The doctor unbuttoned his shirt and attached some wires to his chest and started the procedure to capture his heart beat and its rate. Jungkook was scared but couldn't said anything.

Then the doctor said, "Your heart rate is slightly higher than the normal. Don't be scared. Just relax. I am taking the test again." Jungkook nodded and took a deep breathe and tried to calm himself down. The doctor again took the test and spoke, "Its still high. Infact higher than before." Jungkook said, "S-sorry. I am just a little nervous."

The doctor asked, "Should I call your brother here?" Jungkook immediately shook his head and spoke, "No, I am fine. Just give me two minutes." Doctor nodded. Jungkook closed his eyes and encouraged himself, "I am fine. Hyung said yesterday, no tantrums. Don't bother him. I am all good. Yeah, its just a test." Jungkook calmed himself down and after sometime it really worked. The doctor took the test again and said, "Your heart beat is fine. Your heart is completely healthy."

Then the doctor took another tests, lungs test, complete body scan and some others tests as well. After all the tests were done, Jungkook went back to the cabin along with the doctor. He saw Yoongi doing his work on his laptop. He took his seat beside Yoongi and the doctor also settled down on his chair.

Yoongi closed his laptop and asked, "How are the results doctor?" The doctor said, "Sir your brother is fine. His heart reports, his brain scan and his entire nervous system scan is normal. Its just that his lungs are a little bit affected but he will be fine after taking some medicines." After listening to the doctor, Yoongi clenched his fists and glared at Jungkook. Jungkook gulped and looked down.

Its already been two hours in the hospital since they came and now they are waiting for the blood reports. After some more time, a nurse came and handed over an envelope to the doctor and left. The doctor opened the envelope and checked the reports. Jungkook was praying in his mind, "Please, be fine otherwise hyung will kill me. Please be fine."