Chapter 72

In the kitchen

Yoongi left Jungkook's room and went downstairs. He entered into the kitchen and saw Sohee cooking while humming a song. He went and backhugged her and asked, "What are you making?" "Its Jungkook's favourite....Pancakes and banana shake. I made some kimchi fried rice also", said Sohee.

Yoongi just hummed as he was busy in kissing Sohee's neck. Sohee elbowed him in his stomach and spoke, "If you are this much free, then help me in cooking." Yoongi said while bowing dramatically, "Sure my queen." He grabbed an apron and put it on and spoke enthusiastically, "Tell me what I have to do." Sohee chuckled and said, "Can you help me in making pancakes?"

"Yeah, sure", said Yoongi. He started helping her. Then Yoongi said while cooking, "I talked to Jungkook and everything is fine now." Sohee said, "I know. I heard your voices and happy laughters. I am glad that everything is fine now." Yoongi smiled and nodded and said, "I should thank Tae. He was the one who brought up all the old childhood stuff and we were able to assure Jungkook."

"He is so thoughtful in such matters", said Sohee and Yoongi agreed. They continued cooking while chit-chatting.

After some time, Tae and Jungkook entered the kitchen while talking and laughing. Sohee said, "Ohhh, look, who's here.... see Jungkook, I made your favourite breakfast." Jungkook looked at the dishes and said, "Thank you so much noona. You are the best." Tae said, "Yes noona, you are the best. I wish hyung was like you too."

"Yahh! You brat. What do you mean?", said Yoongi. "Umm, nothing nothing hyung", said Tae supressing his laughter.

Just then they heard a voice, "Woahhhh, what is happening here?" They looked at the entrance of the kitchen and saw Jimin entering. Tae asked, "Jimin? Why are you here?" Jimin said, "Yahh, you ass---, I-i m-mean Tae, why are you asking this? Can't I come here, huh?"

Tae said, "Ofcourse you can come but this early? Were you missing me?" Before Jimin could say anything, Sohee said, "He was sulking over the phone that he is all alone. So I ask him to come here." Tae said, "Noona he is like this always. You need not to bother about him. He is a----".

Tae was cut-off by Jimin in between who spoke, "Excuse me mister, just shut up. She is my sister and she cares about me unlike you. You are such a bad person and I don't know why I befriended you." Tae scoffed and said, "I should say this not you. Why are you in my life?"

Jimin shouted a little getting annoyed, "Yahhh! If you don't stop now then I will tell Yoona about that day when you were doing a backflip trying to look cool but instead you fell and your trousers got ripped. I do have your picture. I will show her." Tae went closer to Jimin and said, "You cannot be my best friend. How can you think of something like that? You can't embaress me like that in front of her."

"I can do that. Apologize to me if you don't want that to happen", said Jimin crossing his arms on his chest. Tae scoffed and said, "Huhhh, like I will listen to you." "Okay, your choice", said Jimin. He pulled out his phone from his pocket while smirking. Tae tried to snatch the phone away but Jimin ran away. Tae started chasing her.

Yoongi and Sohee glanced at each other. Jungkook said while looking at them chasing each other, "Yoongi hyung, are you sure that Tae hyung is elder than me? It doesn't seem like." Yoongi laughed and said, "I also doubt that now."

Just then Sohee spoke, "Okay okay enough guys. Lets go to dining table for breakfast. Yoon, help me to set the table." Yoongi nodded and picked up the dishes and went and placed them on the dining table. Jungkook went and sat down on a chair. Yoongi yelled, "Jimin, Tae come here. Have breakfast."

Tae and Jimin came there running while panting and sat down on the chairs. Sohee came with the shakes and started placing them on the table and said, "Kook, your banana shake. Tae, strawberry shake and Jimin, chocolate shake." Yoongi went closer to her and asked, "What about me?" Sohee chuckled and said, "I will bring your coffee."