Chapter 93

With Yoongi and Hobi

Heesung took his cup and sipped the tea and spoke, "Okay, so lets get down to business now."

Yoongi and Hobi gave their entire attention to him. Heesung spoke, "So, if you want your brother back, then give your mafia empire to Lee's." After hearing to him, Hobi clenched his fists tightly in anger. Yoongi laughed a bit and said, "How can you even think of that? Hahahahah..... I will get my brother back by hook or crook and I will destroy you also."

Heesung laughed and said, "You are so overconfident. Wanna see something interesting?" Yoongi looked at him but didn't spoke anything. Heesung spoke, "You seem curious to know what I am talking about."

"Cut your crap and if you are going to hurt Jungkook again, then no one will be worse than me", said Yoongi furiously gritting his teeth. "Your idea is nice but I am not going to do something like that for now. So... you know where your handsome Jin hyung is?"

Yoongi and Hobi frowned and looked at each other. Heesung spoke, "I am sure you know about Minho. He is my puppy. He follows whatever I says." "I know about him. Stop playing riddles", said Yoongi now loosing his patience.

"Well well, look by yourself. My spies got something very interesting", said Heesung. Then he took a remote and pressed a button. A white screen appeared and a video started playing on it. Yoongi and Hobi saw Jin pointing his gun at Namjoon and Sohee. He was protecting Minho. Then they saw him fighting against Namjoon and Sohee and shooting his gun at the guards and running away with Minho.

"Hobi, what the hell is this?", asked Yoongi now loosing his mind. "I-i d-don't know. What is all this?", said Hobi stuttering not believing his eyes whatever he was seeing.

After the video ended, Heesung laughed and spoke, "What you thought huh? Even if Minho was nothing more than a puppet for me, still I was keeping my tabs on him. Everyone and everything is under my watch. I am not stupid like you Kim Yoongi, trusting everyone more than needed. See now... what is happening with your people. What are they doing!"

Yoongi clenched his fist and jaw tightly in anger. Heesung continued, "I was going to kill that Minho when I got to know that he is meeting Jin but seems like he is of my work now. I will get Jin through Minho, the most skilled hacker, under me now." Then Heesung chuckled lightly and spoke in a deep voice, "You are going to loose Kim Yoongi. I will be the next mafia king. Be ready to watch your empire going down. I will make sure to get you on your knees... in front of me... begging for mercy.... hahahaha."

Yoongi gritted his teeth and pulled out his gun and pointed it at Heesung. Heesung laughed and spoke, "I didn't even had to do anything to get Jin. He is wrapped around Minho's finger and Minho is wrapped around me. I will now get him easily. Hahhhhh.... I am loving this.... I have your younger brother, now I will find Minho and Jin in snap of a finger and make him work for me... you are gone Kim Yoongi.... you are gone."

Yoongi loaded his gun with a click sound and said in a deep scary voice, "One more word and I will shoot you here only." "You can't. Your lifeline is with me... tied in my base. One order and he will be dead", said Heesung.

Yoongi was glaring at Heesung with his blood-shot eyes. Heesung said, "If you want your brother back, kneel down in front of me and beg for his sake. Your plan to get Minho has failed now and that too because of none other than but your precious hacker. You can do nothing now."

Yoongi now lost his patience and shot few bullets one after the another aiming at nowhere. Many guards entered the office with their guns pointed at Yoongi and Hoseok. Heesung gestured his guards not to do anything. Yoongi then grabbed Heesung collar and spoke while looking into his eyes, "Thank your stars that you are still alive because you have my brother. I will get him back soon. Then I will make you regret and make you beg for your death."