Chapter 15

"W-what?", asked Jungkook. "Yes, we are mafias and I am the leader of group Bangtan and also the mafia king of the underworld", Yoongi said.

Jungkook was stunned and was trying to process the things in his mind. Yoongi again spoke, "I am known as the most dangerous and ruthless mafia's of all times." Jungkook was just staring at Yoongi with his eyes widened.

"Jin hyung, Hobi and Namjoon are the main members of my gang. They are most trustworthy people. Jin hyung is the hacker of the group. He is very good with technical things and he can get any information within few minutes. He can fight also and good with weapons. He is also a secret weapon of Bangtan, a charmer and seducer. Whenever we needs to get some information from any women, Jin hyung's charm works and he seduces them and thats it, our work is done", said Yoongi about Jin.

"Hobi is my right hand and the most sharp fighter. He has amazing fighting skills. He never misses his target, very good with guns. He handles most of my work, as in my mafia work as well as my office work. He is good at interrogating people. He can torcher anyone without mercy", said Yoongi.

Jungkook was now freezed at his spot. It feels like as if he is a statue. His eyes are not blinking. He just stood there looking at his elder brother proudly introducing his gang members.

Yoongi again spoke, "And about Namjoon, he is the sniper of the gang. He is best at shooting down the enemies from afar. More than that, he is the mind of our gang. He is very intelligent and smart. His theories, logics never go wrong. He is very good at planning. His plan never fails. He is also good at fighting and with guns."

There was a complete silence after this in the room. Jungkook was all silent and this silence was killing Yoongi. He decided to broke the silence and spoke in a low voice, "Jungkook, are you okay?"

Jungkook didn't reply for some time. After a few more minutes of silence, he spoke in a low voice, "T-thats why we were not allowed to go out without guards. I always thought why you restrict us this much. If you would have been just a businessman, then there would not have been always so much security around. You, y-you are a m-mafia."

Before Yoongi or anyone could speak anything, Jungkook again spoke, "Is this the reason Tae hyung is so much afraid of you? He knows about you right?"

Yoongi nodded and said, "Yes, he knows." "He knows? Everybody knows everything but why not me? Why nobody told me about all this before? Why?", Jungkook asked in a little loud voice.

"Jungkook listen", said Yoongi but Jungkook shook his head and spoke again, "What listen, huh? You are a mafia and you are so proud of yourself. You kill people. You are dangerous. You are-----"

Jungkook was cut-off by Tae's whimpering. He was waking up. "Tae", Yoongi said and ran towards him. Jin also ran towards Tae.

"Hobi, call the doctor fast", yelled Yoongi. Hobi ran out of the room and went to call the doctor. Tae slowly opened his eyes and he saw Jin standing at his right side. Then he eyes fall on Jungkook standing a little afar from the bed. Then he looked at his left side and saw Yoongi there. As soon as he saw Yoongi, some flashbacks started coming to his mind. He started sweating and trembling. The noise of gunshots echoed in his mind. He quickly covered his ears again and started shouting, "P-please p-please leave me...... forgive me please... forgive me...."

He kept mumbling these words. Yoongi just freezed at his spot. Jin tried to hug Tae to calm him down but he jerked Jin away. Tae shouted again still keeping his hands on his ears, "Leave me alone.... Leave me alone..... go away.... leave me alone... go... go from here...."

Hobi came running into the room with doctor and nurses. Doctor saw him screaming, he immediately started preparing a injection. "Hold him tight", ordered the doctor. The male nurses came forward and tightly hold Tae. Then the doctor injected him. Tae stopped struggling and closed his eyes. He slept again.