Chapter 37

Time skips, 8 pm

Tae came back from the Company and went straight to his room to freshen up. He was a little tensed. He in his mind, "Will hyung agree to this? Should I not tell him? No no, if he got to know from somewhere else, it will be worse then. I can't face hyung's anger again. But will he allow? I will ask Jimin & Yoona to come here. I need not to go then. Yes, and hyung will not say anything then." Tae freshened up quickly and dialled Jimin's number.

On the phone

"Yeah, what happened?", asked Jimin. "Jimin-ah! I was thinking if you both can come to my house to complete that work tomorrow", said Tae.

"Yahhh, we already decided that we are meeting at my home. You can't change the plan now and moreover, your house is too far. It will be inconvenient for both of us to come there", said Jimin.

"Jimin, I can send driver for both of you", said Tae. "Yahhh, rich brat, we do have our own drivers but its already decided, you are coming to my place", said Jimin. Before Tae could say anything, Jimin spoke again, "And market is also near to my home. If we require any stuff and if we want to hang out then where we will go, huh? At your home, we can just go to your backyard and nothing more, idiot."

"Jimin-ah, try to understand", said Tae. "What should I understand?", asked Jimin. "You live with your noona and my hyung will not like if I will meet her. He will not allow me to go there", said Tae.

"Have you asked him yet? And what's wrong in meeting my noona, huh?", said Jimin. Tae mumbled, "I don't know myself." "What? Are you there?", Jimin asked. "Yes, I was saying I will try to ask hyung. If he agrees then fine otherwise you have to come to my place", said Tae.

"Its not fair, I am not coming there", said Jimin. "You will, bye now, I am going to ask hyung", said Tae and cut the call immediately.

Call ended

Tae went downstairs and checked Yoongi's office room first, but he was not there. Then, he went to his room. He slowly opened the door and spoke, "Hyung, are you there?" "Come in Tae", said Yoongi. Tae get in and saw Yoongi doing his work on his laptop.

"How are you hyung?", asked Tae. "I am good now. I don't have fever now", said Yoongi. "That's good. You rested well today, right?", Tae said. "Yes, very well just because of Hobi", said Yoongi. Tae got confused and asked, "Because of Hobi hyung, how?" "Nothing, you tell me you came early today?", said Yoongi.

"Yes hyung, actually we wrapped up early today but we still have lots of work to do", said Tae. Yoongi just hummed. "Hyung, we are told to complete some work in next two days, so..... so we.... so", spoke Tae. Just then Yoongi said, "So what? Tell me."

"Hyung, I need your permission", said Tae. "What permission now? What happened?", asked Yoongi. Tae sighed and spoke, "Its fine hyung. Nothing serious." "Tae, tell me", Yoongi spoke a little strenly. Tae spoke again, "Hyung, actually, we three persons were selected for this event, me, Jimin and there's a girl, Yoona. We have been asked to complete some work in next two days, so we planned to meet at Jimin's home and do that."

Yoongi hummed and Tae continued speaking, "So I wanted to ask you hyung. C-can I go there tomorrow, please?" "Why are you asking my permission for this? You are just going to your friend's house. You can go", said Yoongi.

Tae become shocked and asked, "So hyung, you have no problem with that? You will not mind me meeting Sohee noona, huh?" Yoongi looked at Tae and said, "Ahhhhh! About her, I forgot that she is Jimin's sister."

After hearing this, Tae became a little sad thinking that Yoongi will deny him now. But Yoongi spoke, "Its fine, you can go." Tae became happy. But Yoongi spoke again, "But you have to take guards with you and I will drop and pick you up." Tae smiled and nodded and spoke, "Okay, no problem hyung."