Chapter 100

Time skips, next day, morning, 8 am

Tae was sleeping peacefully on his hospital bed. Jungkook was awake but was in pain. He was experiencing alot of pain in his ribs and his shoulders. Yoongi was standing near his bed talking with the doctor. Sohee was not in the hospital. Yoongi sent her home to take rest for some time. Jin was with them. Namjoon and Hobi were also not in the hospital.

Jungkook was whimpering in pain and was keeping his eyes closed tightly to bear the pain. He heard doctor saying, "I already told you all earlier that he will experience immense pain even while doing a little bit of moment. He was under the effect of medications yesterday, that's why the pain was bearable. But now, its effect started wearing off. I will give him some pain killers and injections."

"Will he be fine doctor?", asked Yoongi worridly. "Yes, he will be fine. Don't worry sir", said the doctor. Then doctor instructed a nurse to prepare the injections. Yoongi sighed and looked at Jungkook. He caressed his hair and spoke softly, "Kook, it will be fine. Stay strong baby."

Jungkook opened his eyes slowly and looked at Yoongi. His eyes were glossy. He spoke in a broken voice, "H-hyung.... i-its p-paining alot.... I... I don't want more pain.... please... I don't want i-injections... hyung please."

"Kook, you have to take the injections. It will reduce your pain otherwise you won't be able to bear the pain", said Yoongi very softly. Jungkook's eyes become teary and he said, "No hyung... it will p-pain alot. I c-can't bear more p-pain... p-please...."

Yoongi's eyes got teary seeing Jungkook in this much pain. He looked away and controlled himself from crying. After a few seconds, he glanced at Jungkook and then turned towards the doctor and said, "You can give him injections. Do it fast." "Okay sir", said doctor.

Yoongi stepped a little away from Jungkook's bed and then looked away. Doctor moved towards Jungkook with injection and rubbed the cotton pad on his arm. Jungkook spoke, "D-doctor please.... it will hurt. H-hyung ask him to stop.... h-hyung please. I will be a good boy... I promise. I don't want more pain... please hyung..... I will always listen to y-------".

Jungkook was cut-off by Yoongi's yell, "Jungkook, why are you behaving like this, huh? Take the injections silently. You are not a small kid. Can't you behave like your age for once?" Jungkook flinched and some tears fell from his eyes because of Yoongi's harsh scoldings.

"Yahhh! Are you mad Yoongi-ah? Jungkook is in pain and you are scolding him", said Jin while coming towards them from the couch. "Hyung he needs scolding from me. He never listens to anybody, stubborn person", said Yoongi. Jin was about to say something but before that Yoongi said to Jungkook, "I don't want any tantrums now. Don't you want to get well, huh? Tantrums in everything always."

Jungkook sobbed silently. Jin just sighed. Yoongi then looked at the doctor and gestured him to do his work. Doctor nodded and gently rubbed Jungkook's arm again with the cotton pad. Then he inserted the injection. Jungkook hissed a little. The doctor injected the dose and pulled out the injection.

Then the doctor took another injection and injected it in Jungkook's arm. Jungkook's eyes got teary but he didn't said anything. He was scared of getting scolding from Yoongi again. After that doctor went out after checking Tae.

There was a complete silence in the room for few seconds. Then Tae spoke, "Kook baby, are you fine, hmm?" Tae already woke up few minutes earlier after hearing the noises in the room. Jungkook looked at Tae but didn't spoke anything, just sobbed silently. "Hyung scolded you because you were being stubborn baby. Don't be like this please... get healthy fastly baby", said Tae softly.

Jungkook spoke, "I am all fine now. I don't need injections." Tae asked with his eyes getting teary, "Are you really fine? Are you not feeling any pain?"