Chapter 22

Time skips, next morning

Tae and Jungkook both woke up and got freshen up. They went downstairs for having breakfast. They saw Yoongi sitting in the living room doing something on his laptop. Yoongi also noticed them. Tae and Jungkook silently went to the dining area not disturbing Yoongi.

Just then Yoongi's phone ringed. He picked up the call and said, "Okay, I will check the details and share it with you." He cut the call. Then he called Jungkook. "Jungkook! Jungkook, can you please help me? Please bring the red file from my office room. Its on the table", said Yoongi loudly from the living room. But he got no reply. He again shouted, "Jungkook, get it fast. Its urgent."

After few seconds, he was about to speak again but heard a voice, it was Tae. He put the file on the table and said, "Hyung, your file. A-actually Jungkook is u-upstairs talking on p-phone with someone."

Yoongi looked at Tae and said, "Come Tae, sit here." Tae hesitated a little but sat beside Yoongi. Yoongi put his laptop away for a while and spoke, "Tae listen, I am really sorry for whatever I did three years ago. Please don't be scared of me. I will never do something like that again." Tae said in a low voice, "I am n-not scared hyung. I a-am fine. You need not to worry."

"Tae, I know you. You don't want to bother me but trust me, you and Jungkook are the most important persons for me. You both are my life. I can never be bothered by anyone of you. I am here for you. Share your worries with me, share your happiness with me. I will-----", said Yoongi but got cut-off by Jungkook in between.

"Tae hyung, lets have breakfast. I am hungry. We can talk later", said Jungkook. "Go Tae, have your breakfast", said Yoongi softly. Tae stood up and was about to leave but said, "Hyung, your breakfast?" "I will have it later. You guys carry on", said Yoongi.

Just then, Jungkook came towards Tae and hold his wrist and said, "Lets go hyung." He was about to drag Tae with him but Tae said, "One minute Jungkook." Then Tae looked towards Yoongi and said, "Hyung  I want to tell you something."

Yoongi stood up from the couch and said, "Yes Tae, tell me. You can share anything." Tae said, "Hyung, you remember I was working on one project." Yoongi hummed. Tae continued speaking, "Hyung, I got second position in that project. Professors loved my designs and now, I am going to assist the top designers of LV Company for an upcoming event in Seoul."

Yoongi smiled and said, "Wow! Congratulations Tae. I am so happy for you. You are always best in your work." Tae smiled brightly. Yoongi spoke again, "But don't overwork yourself, okay." Tae nodded. Yoongi ruffled his hair and he smiled. "Now go for your breakfast otherwise you will be late", said Yoongi. "Okay hyung", said Tae.

Tae become happy and went towards the dining area. Jungkook was with him but he said, "Hyung, I am coming in a minute." After saying this, he ran off to the living room. He said gaining Yoongi's attention, "Don't show your fake concern to him. You have already hurted him alot. No need to hurt him more. Stay away from him." Yoongi looked at him and said, "Why will I show him fake concern? He is my younger brother and I am worried for him. And I know, I hurted him but I am trying to fix my mistake. So let me do that."

Jungkook chuckled and said, "Mr. Kim Yoongi, your mistake can't be fixed. Don't even try. I am warning you, don't come close to my hyung otherwise it will not be good. Don't take it lightly. Don't forget I am your own brother, I can do something more worse than you are capable of doing." Yoongi just sighed and Jungkook left from there.

Time skips, after 2 days

In the last two days, Yoongi and Tae had very limited conversation but even with that limited conversation, Yoongi was trying to make Tae comfortable with him as much as he can. He was showing love and warmth to him and his efforts were working. Now, Tae is more comfortable with Yoongi than before but still, he hesitates a bit sometimes.