Chapter 101

Yoongi, Sohee and Jimin went out of the room while talking. Sohee spoke, "Yoon, I bought food for you all. Have that after we go back to the room. You must be hungry." "Yeah... I am really hungry. But Jungkook.... I hope he eats without tantrums. He is really difficult to handle. I don't like to scold him but he always acts stubborn", said Yoongi.

"He wants some extra care from you. Thats why he is troubling you. Don't scold him Yoon", said Sohee. Yoongi hummed and asked Jimin, "Jimin-ah, are you fine?"

"Yes hyung. I am fine.... I was just worried about Tae and Jungkook", said Jimin. "Hmm, I wanted to ask you that how you and Tae reached there? How you got to know our location?", asked Yoongi.

Jimin gulped and said, "H-hyung... t-that, I... w-we are sorry hyung.... a-actually we.....". He was cut-off by Yoongi in between who spoke, "Jimin-ah, I am just asking. I am not going to say anything to you. Relax!"

"Y-yes hyung.... actually that day we got to know that you are going somewhere to get Kook. So, Tae decided to follow you guys. I tried to stop him but he didn't listened to me and ran off from there. I followed him and saw him getting in one of your guards car boot. So I also got in there with him and we reached there.... sorry hyung... I really tried to stop him", spoke Jimin.

Yoongi didn't said anything and left from there without saying a word. Jimin said after Yoongi left, "Noona, I am sorry. Is he mad at us now?" Sohee said, "No... he is not. He will not say anything, okay." Jimin just nodded. Sohee spoke, "I will go check on him." "Yeah", said Jimin. Sohee left from there.

She went to the direction where Yoongi went. As soon as she entered the room, she saw Jin scolding Namjoon and Yoongi & Minho trying to calm him down.

"Why you tied him, huh? You are very intelligent and still you didn't used your stupid brain huh... how can Minho reach to my room unless I permit him... how can you be so dumb? Shouldn't you have talked to me once, huh?", scolded Jin. Namjoon was just looking down.

"Hyung, calm down... why are you this much angry? Please listen to his side too and let him-----", said Yoongi but got cut-off by Jin in between who spoke, "Can't I say anything to him now, huh? He should have asked me first but no..... he just have to do whatever he wants."

"I am sorry hyung", said Namjoon in a low voice still looking down. Jin was about to say something but before that, Minho spoke, "Jin baby please calm down. You are scolding him for no reason.. he didn't knew about us and think from his  prespective once. He did it for safety of you guys."

Jin looked at Minho and hold his hands and slowly caressed his wrists which had reddish rope marks. Then he said, "I am sorry... because of me this happened... I know he must be harsh on you... see your wrists... is it paining?"

"No its not paining. I am not this much weak. I am fine", said Minho. Jin hummed still caressing his wrists. Minho spoke, "Talk to your brother now. You scolded him so harshly for no reason." Jin nodded and turned towards Namjoon.

He spoke, "Namjoon-ah, I was-----". Jin was cut-off by Namjoon in between who spoke, "I am sorry hyung. And I am sorry Minho..... c-can I call you Minho? Ahhh I think I shouldn't... sorry... I will take care in future and will never do anything recklessly... I am sorry hyung and Min---.... umm, sir... I am sorry sir."

Namjoon then bowed and left from the room hurridly. Jin rubbed his head in frustation and spoke, "Uhhhh! I messed up." "Don't worry... we will make upto him", said Minho and hold Jin's hand. Jin smiled and spoke, "Thanku Minho." Minho smiled and pecked the back of Jin's hand. Jin did the same.

Yoongi interupted them and spoke, "Umm... now I know whats happening here... so when you were going to tell us about this, huh?" Jin scratched his nape and said, "I was going to tell you all about us. Believe me."