Chapter 82

Tae went towards Yoongi's office room and knocked on the door.

He entered in after hearing a 'come in' from inside. Yoongi looked at Tae and asked, "What happened Tae?" Tae spoke, "Hyung, what is it? I know there is something going on because you are behaving so strict with Jungkook." Yoongi just sighed and leaned back on his chair but didn't spoke anything.

Tae spoke again, "Hyung, please tell me. Yesterday night you were feeling so sad after punishing him and now, you are being so strict with him again." Yoongi spoke, "You trust me right?" Tae nodded. Yoongi said, "I am doing this for him only." Tae said, "Hyung, I trust you but I also want to know what is going on. Please share with me hyung."

Yoongi sighed and opened his table drawer and pulled out some pictures and threw it on the table in front of Tae. Tae stepped forward and picked up the pictures and started looking at them. He frowned and asked, "What are these pictures hyung?.... Is it J-junho?"

Yoongi spoke, "Yes, after Jungkook told me that he loves Junho, I checked his background. Jin hyung got me his entire information but there were no details available about him for the past one and a half year. It seems like he never existed for the past years. So I got suspicious about him and wanted to know about the missing information. So, when we met him at that dinner, me and Jin hyung asked him so many questions just to clear our doubts but there was something wrong. He never told us about himself properly."

"So I put some spies behind him with the help of Sohee. The spies got us information that they spotted Junho at a club and that too a gay strippers club. After that someone dropped him to his apartment in the morning time. He was totally wasted and his apartment is in the most expensive building of Seoul. We got more suspicious that if he is not financially sound, then how can he afford such a lavish apartment."

"Jin hyung found out that the apartment is in name of CEO of Lee Corporations. We were wondering that why the CEO will give a whole damn apartment to Junho. It means that they are definitely somehow related. Then Namjoon guessed that Junho is younger brother of Mr. Lee., and if it is true then they definitely have some ulterior motive because Junho is pretending to be poor in front of Kook."

"We don't know the exact story yet but we need to keep Jungkook away from Junho and thats why, I reduced his curfew time to 6 pm so that he don't get time to meet him and I am behaving strict with him so that because of my fear, he comes back to the mansion on time and don't get to meet that jerk", Yoongi completed.

Tae just stood there frozen trying to process every information in his mind he just got. Just then, he heard a voice, "You are spying on Junho??" Tae looked at Yoongi and he was already looking behind him towards the gate of the office room. Tae turned around and found Jungkook standing there with teary eyes.

Yoongi went closer to Jungkook and spoke, "Why are you here Jungkook?" Jungkook said trying to hold back his tears, "I came to apologize to you but looks like there is no mistake of mine." Yoongi said, "Kook listen, I am doing all this for your safety only." Jungkook looked at Yoongi and spoke, "Why are you spying on him hyung? If you want to know something, then I will call him here and he will tell you everything by himself." "Jungkook, he is lieing to you. He is not right for you and -----", said Yoongi but was cut-off by Jungkook in between.

"Are you doing this because I am not like you? Are you spying on Junho because he is not some girl whom I love?", asked Jungkook looking at Yoongi. Yoongi shook his head and was about to say something but Jungkook spoke, "You told me that it doesn't matter who I am but the truth is that you never accepted me. You never treated me same as Tae hyung." Yoongi shouted a little, "Shut up Jungkook! Its nothing like that. I got Yoona's information also just like I got Junho's and checked her background too. You both are equal for me. Your sexuality doesn't matter."