Chapter 58

Time skips, next morning

Yoongi opened his eyes slowly. He moved his hand beside him to find Sohee but she was not there. He groaned and rubbed his eyes and buried his face under the pillow closing his eyes again.

Just then Sohee stepped out of the bathroom in a robe with wet hair. She spoke while blow drying her hair, "Yoon get up. Its already 8 am. You have to go." Yoongi just hummed and turned to the other side burying his face under the pillows and the comforter. Sohee sighed and said, "I am going to the kitchen to cook something. You freshen up and come fast."

"Hmm, coming", lazily said Yoongi in his raspy morning voice. Sohee again asked him to get up before leaving the room. Then she left. After few minutes, Yoongi got up lazily and dragged himself to the washroom and took a shower. He wrapped a towel around his waist and stepped out of the room with wet hair.

He went towards the kitchen and saw Sohee cooking breakfast. He back hugged her caging her completely in his hold. He snuggled his head into her neck and spoke, "Good morning." "Good morning Yoon", said Sohee smiling. They stayed in the same position for some time, then Sohee spoke, "Yoon, please release my hands. Let me cook."

"Umm, no, I am hugging you right now", said Yoongi slowly kissing her neck. Sohee chuckled and spoke softly, "I am not asking you to leave me. Just release my hands so that I can cook too. You can keep hugging my waist baby." Yoongi hummed and released her hands and hugged her waist, still running his lips on her neck and on her shoulders.

Yoongi then asked, "How was it baby? We did it after five years. How you felt?" Sohee smiled and said lovingly, "You are always amazing Yoon. I felt amazing yesterday night. I felt so loved. Thank you baby." Yoongi smiled after listening to Sohee and turned her around. He cupped her face and attached his lips to hers, kissing her slowly. She kissed him back. The kiss was gentle and smooth. They started to deepen the kiss, closing their eyes.

Just then Jimin entered the kitchen and his eyes widened seeing Yoongi and Sohee kissing each other. He yelled unconsiously, "Oh, FUCK!" They got a little startled and immediately broke the kiss. They looked at the direction from where the voice came. They found Jimin looking at them with his eyes widened. They exchanged a glance with each other.

Just then Sohee spoke, "Oh-hh, J-jimin----". She was cut-off by Jimin in between who spoke loudly, "Yahh! What you guys are doing in the kitchen? Go get a room and why are you guys not wearing proper clothes. Hyung, you are in just a towel and noona, you are in a bathroom robe. Did you guys forgot that I also live here? You guys are not alone to do your make-out sessions here. My poor eyes. What I just saw? I can't even imagine my noona like this."

Before they could say anything, Jimin went closer to them and held a knife in his hands and pointed it towards Yoongi and said, "You hungry beast! Stop eating my noona." Yoongi sighed and spoke, "For your kind information my dear little brother, your noona was the one who started eating me first yesterday night."

Sohee widened her eyes on Yoongi's statement and hitted him on his arm and spoke, "What are you saying? Stop it." Jimin was glaring at Yoongi still pointing the knife at him. Sohee took the knife from his hand and said, "Jimin go from here and bring your clothes for Yoongi."

Jimin didn't answer. He was still glaring Yoongi. Sohee pulled Jimin by his arm and pushed him out of the kitchen after saying, "Stop glaring him. Go and bring clothes." Jimin went out of the kitchen. Sohee went towards Yoongi and said, "Sorry about him." Yoongi wrapped his arm around Sohee's waist and pulled her closer and spoke, "Why are you saying sorry? He is so cute. I think I should be afraid of your brother now." They both laughed a little.

Yoongi then leaned closer to Sohee and was about to kiss her but heard Jimin saying, "I am watching everything. Stay away from her." Yoongi sighed and left Sohee's waist and looked towards Jimin. He was peeking in from the entrance of the kitchen. Yoongi ran towards him and said, "Stop right there. I will tell you."