Chapter 80

Jungkook asked, "R-really?" :)

Tae hummed and said, "It was so dark there. I was crying badly and was begging him to take me out." Jungkook asked with curiosity, "Then what happened? And why he did that? And how old were you then? And where was I?" Tae chuckled and said, "Calm down. I am telling you everything." Jungkook nodded and Tae started speaking while feeding Jungkook, "You and eomma went to our grandparents house back then. You both were not in the mansion and I was around... umm... I think I was around 13 years old at that time."

Jungkook looked at Tae with his cute doe eyes and asked, "Ohh, thats why I don't know about this. Was dad mad at you about something?" Tae hummed and spoke, "Yes, so what happened was....."

Flashback

"Ohh yes, goal", screamed little Tae in happiness. He was playing football inside the mansion in the living room with some workers and maids. Just then Mr. Kim and Yoongi entered the living room. He went and hugged Yoongi and said, "You know hyung, I did 3 goals back to back. Come hyung. Play with me." Yoongi smiled and ruffled his hair.

Mr. Kim said, "Tae leave him. We have work. Yoongi you go and complete your work. I want it done in next three hours." "Yes dad", said Yoongi and left to his room leaving Tae there.

Tae pouted and complained, "Appa, why you give him so much work?" Mr. Kim sat on the couch and opened his laptop and spoke while keeping his concentration on the laptop, "Tae, go play with others. He is busy. He works baby."

"You are bad. You always gives him so much work. He never plays with us", said Tae and left from there. Mr. Kim continued working on his laptop and mumbled, "Because of Yoongi, I can't put both of them to work. It would have been great if I can include them in my work too." He continued doing his work and after sometime, he went out to receive a phone call.

When he came back, he saw his laptop lying on the floor completely broken and a football lying there near the laptop. Mr. Kim become angry as hell and he shouted at the top of his lungs, "Kim Taehyung! Come here. Come in front of me immediately." Tae was hiding behind the couch. He flinched badly and tears started flowing from his eyes.

He again heard his dad's shout and slowly came out of the couch. Mr. Kim went closer to him furiously and slapped him hard and yelled again, "What you did, huh?" Tae fell down on the floor hardly and blood started to come out of his mouth. A mafia's slap is no joke. Yoongi also came there running after hearing the voices.

He crouched down to Tae's level immediately and worridly asked, "Dad, what happened? Why you slapped him this hard?" Mr. Kim didn't answered and harshly grabbed Tae's arm and dragged him towards the store room. Before Yoongi could do anything, Mr. Kim threw him inside the store room and closed the door and locked it and shouted from outside, "Stay there for whole week."

Tae's eyes widened and he immediately got up and started banging the door while pleading to his dad, "Appa... please... I am sorry... it happened by mistake... sorry appa... I am scared appa... its dark here... please open the door.... appa... please....."
_______________________

Jungkook's eyes widened after listening to Tae and he asked, "What? For a whole week?" Tae smiled and nodded and spoke, "Yes, he said that and appa was so mad at me at that time because his laptop was completely broken and he was working on some important project and his all efforts went in vain because of my stupid football."

Jungkook hummed and spoke, "Now I know why Yoongi hyung is like this. He got the same anger as dad's, even worse than him." Tae shook his head and spoke, "No, he is very soft and gentle from inside. He is not like dad. Although, his anger is like him but he is different from him." Jungkook frowned and looked at Tae. Tae spoke, "Yes you heard right. You know because of hyung, I was able to spend the night peacefully in that dark scary storeroom." Jungkook asked, "How hyung? What he did?"