Chapter 62

Time skips, next morning

Jungkook got up from his bed and ruffled his messy hair and went to the washroom. He took a shower and got ready to go for college. He picked up his bag and looked at himself in the mirror and picked up a mask and a bucket hat too.

He took a deep breathe and slowly came out of his room and went downstairs. It was around 8 am. He went towards the kitchen and saw the maids working there. The maids greeted him. He didn't said anything to anyone and went and drank a glass of water. He then opened the refrigrator and picked up the milk can and poured some of the milk in a glass and drank it. Then he started leaving from there. He asked before leaving, "W-where is Tae hyung and Yoongi hyung?"

One of the maids answered, "Tae sir left in the early morning. Yoongi sir is in his office room." Jungkook just nodded and went away. He reached to the home office room and stood at the door. He took a deep breathe and mumbled, "You have to face him Kook and ask for forgiveness. Yeah, do it."

He hesitently knocked at the door and received a reply from inside, "Come in!" Jungkook took a deep breathe again and slowly opened the door. He saw Yoongi sitting on his chair with his eyes closed resting his head on the back of the chair. Jungkook slowly went inside and stood in front of Yoongi and spoke lightly, "H-hyung!"

Yoongi opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook standing in front of him with his head hung low. Yoongi hummed. Jungkook spoke again, "I-i am g-going to college." Yoongi sighed and opened the desk drawer and pulled out a watch from it and passed it to him and said, "Take it and go. After your college, we will go to hospital." "O-okay", said Jungkook.

Yoongi didn't said anything and looked away. Jungkook gathered all his courage and spoke, "H-hyung!" Yoongi looked at him and asked strenly, "What?" Jungkook gulped and said, "I-i am sorry hyung. P-please f-forgive me. I s-swear I will do not do anything like this again." Yoongi said, "Go from here and don't bring up this word again in front of me."

Jungkook's eyes got teary after listening to Yoongi. He hold back his tears and decided to speak again, "Hyung, please, I beg you.... forgive me please... I c-can't stay fine until you forgive me." Yoongi said strictly, "Just do what I said. Go from here." Jungkook spoke again, "Hyung, please-----". Yoongi cut him off in between and yelled, "JUST GO!" Jungkook flinched and tears fell from his eyes. He slowly turned around and wiped his tears and went out. Yoongi picked up the pen holder lying on his desk and smashed it on the wall.

Jungkook slowly went towards the mansion door and left from there with the guards.

Time skips, at Jungkook's college

Jungkook entered the college being all sad wearing a bucket hat and a mask. He was limping a little while walking towards the locker with his head hung low. Eunwoo spotted him and went closer to him.

Eunwoo wrapped his hands around his shoulder and asked, "You come on time today, huh?" Jungkook lifted his head a little and looked at Eunwoo and immediately hugged him tightly and started crying loudly not caring about the other students. Eunwoo panicked and asked, "Hey, what happened? Why are you crying like this? Tell me."

Jungkook didn't said anything just cried more. Eunwoo took him to the canteen and made him sit on the chair. He himself sat in front of him on another chair. He patted his back lightly and asked, "Tell me Jungkook. What happened? Did that Junho did something?"

Jungkook shook his head and started spoking, "M-my h-hyungs....". Eunwoo asked immediately, "What about them? What happened? Stop crying first." Jungkook sobbed a little and wiped his tears. Eunwoo got up and brought some water for him and made him drink it. After some time Jungkook calmed down a little and spoke, "My hyungs got to know yesterday that I smoked and did drugs."